A place to call home

You and (B/N2) are once again on the move. It has been 2 weeks and the scouts still haven't found you yet. It was night time and the bright full moon helped you see through the night.

Wall rose is just a mile away from you and if you could find and big enough hole you both can escape into wall Maria and find a safe environment. Away from the Titans and away from the survey corps.
_______________________

The wall in front of you is enormous. 50 meters tall in total. It was too high to climb and it stretches far and wide.

You stare at the hole in the wall. It was big enough for you, (B/N2) and your horse to fit right through and luckily it wasn't big enough for any titan to fit through. Not even the smallest Titans could fit through it.

This is it. You and (B/N2) are going to leave wall rose and into titan infested Maria. It has been 3 years since the colossal titan appeared and breached wall Maria but there are still some houses in Maria despite being abandoned. There could be some homes that could provide a safe environment. Away from the Titans, and most importantly, away from the survey corps.

Without hesitation, you guide your horse through the hole and you, (B/N2) and Soma enter titan infected Maria.

It is still dark, it is almost midnight so at this time the Titans are inactive so this gave you time to find a good place to stay for the rest of your life.
_______________________

2 hours of wondering later and you arrived at the forest of big ass trees 'There must be some sort of safe house here' you thought to yourself.

After a while, you came across something extraordinary. There's a house in front of you but not just any house. A treehouse high above the ground. Too tall for any titan to reach and it was perfectly hidden along with the trees. It has a ladder and a balcony and it looks like it's has been abandoned for years.

"Well (B/N2)" you started," this is it. This is our new home" you both hop off Soma and climbed up the ladder and onto the balcony. You both enter the house and looked around. It was dusty and dirty.

"Let's get this place cleaned up before we can relax and get settled" you stated. (B/N2) got out the cleaning surpluses and started cleaning. You followed suit.
_______________________

3 hours of cleaning later and you both walk into the now clean bedroom and drop dead. You both very tired and just want nothing more than to sleep. Finally, you relax and start over. You have finally escaped the hell on earth and made it here with your only friend.

You closed your eyes and drift off into a slumber full of dreams.

To be continued