New family?

It has been a week since you and (B/N2) moved into the treehouse. You've found it very peaceful despite having to see Titans every day.

You and (B/N2) have been getting food from hunting and planting crops. So far the crops are taking a while to grow, despite the lack of sunlight and it is close to winter but luckily you have enough meat to make it through the winter and by the time spring will come your crops will grow.

Right now you are standing by the balcony, staring off into the distance. Thinking about (B/N1), (B/N3) and (G/N). You miss them so dearly but at least they are in a safe place.

You didn't notice tears run down your cheeks. You couldn't stop thinking about them. You miss them so much but you know that you can't bring them back.

(B/N2) saw you and came up behind you. He put a hand on your shoulder and he looked at you in the eye and saw that your eyes were puffy meaning that you were crying.

He gave you a comforting expression. You gave him a small smile and wiped your tears away." I can tell you miss our friends"
(B/N2) stated."yeah" you reply."don't worry, I miss them too, but they are in a safe place" (B/N2) reassures.

You wrap your arms around him, he does the same. You both hug each other for what seems like an eternity. You felt a strange feeling in your chest. It felt warm, comforting, positive. It felt like you had butterflies in your stomach. Is this...love?

You both detached from each other's arms. You both look into each other's eyes. The feeling you feel in your chest felt familiar. It was the same feeling you felt when (B/N1) confessed to you.

Then (B/N2) gabs both of your hands and said in a voice full of love and effectiveness,"(Y/N)... I want you. I want you and me to start a family here. We can have kids here and name them after our friends. We can stay here, away from those rotten monsters, away from those horrible people who took everything away from us, away from anything that dares harm us"

After what (B/N2) said you immediately kiss him. He was stunned a first but he kissed back. It felt wonderful, it felt like heaven. You both detach, you both look at each other's eyes and smile at each other.

This is what the future lays on, your fate with (B/N2) is dependent on his place but it is perfect. You can leave here for the rest of your lives with your kids and now lover.

To be continued