A plan to freedom

A few days have passed since the death of your infant. Erwin has changed a bit, he's quieter than usual and more depressed. You on the other hand still felt pity and guilty but it passed after a while. You've gotten by your days by sneaking into the dungeons and to your surprise (B/N2) was still alive. You would talk to him about what's going on and how things have been. (B/N2) is the only person you have, he too is sad about the deaths of your friends but you have each other.

One day you and (B/N2) are talking in the dungeons. His injuries have healed but his bones didn't heal properly and are a little bit deformed but he can still walk and stand, he just can't run fast properly. You and (B/N2) were discussing some things," what are we going to do (Y/N)?" (B/N2) asked. You thought for a moment to come up with something. Then you said, "you know what (B/N2)? We are going to leave this place, and find our place outside the walls" (B/N2) was confused," Outside the walls?" "Yep," you said. (B/N2) was now starting to get serious," are you out of your mind!? Outside those walls are titans! We'll be eaten if we venture out the walls!" "Don't worry (B/N2)" you started." We'll have ODM gear with us and also I heard Titans aren't very active in dark locations so we could live in the forest or up in the trees where the titans can't reach us" (B/N2) seems to get your point." I got your point but how are we going to get outta here without getting caught?" You just simply said," we'll go at night, I'll sneak out and then get you and then we'll get outta here and outside the walls where no one will find us" (B/N2) seems to like the idea, he smiles, seeing him smile seems to give you a bit of determination. You smile, you are filled with hope.

"Cadet (L/N)" Levi appears, he seems angry." you've been talking with that idiotic brat this whole time without letting us know!?" You starting to get scared. Levi then grabs your wrist and drags you out of the dungeons, "you're in serious trouble now!" He growls." I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" You cried. Levi drags you to his office and slams you onto the floor. He locks the door and glares at you in rage. You're now really scared on what Levi might do to you, you tried to get up but Levi only screams at you." STAY DOWN!!!" You stayed on the ground, curled up in a ball and letting out whimpers. Levi seems to find your cowardliness annoying and then roughly picks you up and throws you onto the deck and rips your shirt off, revealing your bra. He slams his hands on both sides of your head, you cried in fear, you don't want to get hurt." STOP CRYING!!!" Levi yells in your face. It took a bit of effort but you managed to stop yourself from crying in fear that Levi might hurt you. Levi still wasn't satisfied with you and slaps you across your face, making you turn your head away. You feel the stinging sanitation on your face. Levi grabs your face and forces you to look at him, "so, your planning on leaving with that weakling and go beyond the walls?" He yells," you're just as foolish then I thought" "I'm sorry! we weren't planning on running away I swear!!" You cried." Don't ack like I didn't hear any of it, It appears you've never learned from your previous punishments! Now it's time I take things in my own hands" he yells.

This doesn't look good...

To be continued