The last straw

Once again, you in the infirmary. Your lower region feels sore. Your legs are numb. You feel so tired, You were always tired.

The doctor told you earlier that your uterus has suffered serious damage and will take a month to fully heal and suggest that you must avoid sexual activity for the time being.
____________________________

You are currently sitting on top of one of the bunk beds in the girl's dorms starting from the window. It's been 5 days since the incident, your legs are working fine but your lower region is still a bit sore.

You know you not supposed to be here but you don't care. You just want to be in here with girls, you are not in the mood for boys.

You feel dirty, you get up and climb down from the bunk and walk into the showers. You remove all your clothing and turn the shower on and hop in.

The shower was on full blast and the water was really warm. It felt really good on your skin. How the water ran down your back, how it made your hair wet, how it made you relax.

The negative thoughts were all washed away and were replaced with new ones but they too were washed away. You felt like you could stand here in this lovely shower forever. You want to be drenched in the warm water forever.

You still feel full in your lower region. You can still feel the fluid in you. You stuck your fingers in your core and then widen your entrance and let all the seminal fluid come out. It came out in clumps, some were even mixed with a bit of blood.

After you've finished emptying yourself, you let the water rinse away all the fluid you've just got rid of. It all went down the drain.

You know you haven't gotten all of it out of you but your body can deal with that

Then after a while, the warm water became bitter cold, all of the warm soothing water has finally run out and has been replaced with bitter cold water.

You turn the water off and hop out of the shower, wrapping a towel around you, drying yourself off and then putting your clothes back on.

You walked out of the shower rooms and back up to the girl's dorms and climb back onto the bunk and went back to staring.

To be continued