Dignatty

You wake up, it was bright. You sit up, this isn't Erwin's room. You look around, your in Levi's room. You thought to yourself 'why am I here? What happened?' Then It all came back to you, how you were dragged out of the dungeons by Levi and then he forced himself on you.

You get up, you pick up your clothes and get dressed and quietly tiptoe out of Levi's room.

As you walk through the halls you think to yourself. You think about the things that lay ahead of your future, you've just been through a pregnancy but you doubt that you'll go through another because your uterus might be damaged from your self-abortion.

Your outside, it was the early morning so the sun has just risen over the horizon. You walk up to a tree and sat down at its trunk. You bring your knees to your chest. You stare off into the horizon, thinking about your past. How it was great. The thought of your family.

Even tho you lost your mother at a young age you still remember her. Her smile, her voice, touch and lullaby. She and your brother died while you and your other brother ran from your home during a raid by the military police. You remember the gunshots that killed your mother.

You and your brother hid out for a while until you encounter the military police again and this time they took your brother and never heard from him again. Months after you lost your entire family you met your friends. They took you in and then you lived with them for years until 'they' showed up.

You then dropped your head and then began to cry. You sobbed into your knees, you feel like you were going to give up 'completely'.

Your so tired, you've been kidnapped, raped, forced to become pregnant, stripped away of all freedom, and were forced to watch your friends die. Now at (Y/A), you are giving up and you want to just end it all here.

"Are you alright?" A voice called out behind you. You turn to see who it was, not caring about your tears. It was Hanji, she looked at you with concern. You sigh and looked away and said, "oh, it's just you" she walks over and kneels to your level. She knows you've been crying, she was now really concern," (Y/N)... why are you crying?" She asks. You didn't look at her.

She asks again," what's the matter (Y/N)?" "everything" you muttered quietly. "Uh... could you please speak up, I couldn't understand what you said" Hanji spoke. "You wouldn't get it" you replied," just leave" Hanji being Hanji, she was stubborn and determined to find out what was disturbing you." but (Y/N) your upset you can-" "I SAID LEAVE!!!" You yell at her, she flinched at your sudden outburst. She stands up and walks away, leaving you alone.

You sat there quietly and you continue to think deep into your thoughts for hours on end. Finally, a thought came to your head. You stand up and began walking.
You have finally had enough and now you are going to end it all and set yourself free from this hell.

To be continued