Awaken

And then you woke up.

The dream you had is now gone. Your back in the hospital room. Your back in hell.

You sigh, you wish that your dream was a reality. You miss your loved ones so dearly, but you know they are in a safe place.

You tried to sit up but your body was too weak to move. You were so exhausted. You examine yourself, there is an oxygen mask on your face and a feeding tube attached to you.

You were asleep for how long? Maybe hours or even days or maybe weeks. Then the door opens and a nurse walks in, they see you and smiles," ah, your awake ma'am" they say, "you've been asleep for 6 days" you were stunned, you've been asleep for almost a week.

"The commander will be thrilled to hear that you have awakened," the nurse says and walks out. You sigh in disappointment, but at least you had time for your chest and knees to heal. But now you have to face the commander. Will he be glad to see me or will he be mad that I slipped into a coma and made him worried.
_______________________

The door opens and reveals Erwin, you make eye contact with him, he gives you a 'warm smile', you him a cold expression in return. He walks over and kneels and gives you a loving kiss on your forehead." You finally awake my love" he says in a calm loving tone of voice."....." you stay silent. He then scoops you up in his arms and carry's you out of the room.

You passed a few cadets, despite being in a coma for 6 days you were still exhausted. Then you and Erwin pass Hanji who is blabbing about Titans and stuff to Moblit and Mike.

Now up ahead is Erwin's office, you prepare yourself for what is ahead and accept your fate.

To be continued