Filthy

{warning}
More Sexual assault/rape and swearing ahead, if you are uncomfortable with this, skip the chapter

Levi's hands then slither up and then cups your breast and gave them a rough squeeze and dug his nails into them making you Yelp in pain.

He then leans down a starts to lick your chest. You shiver in disgust, you feel so violated and disgusted. Levi then begins to massage your chest roughly. He was also biting down on your breast, leaving bite marks on your chest.

A sob escapes your mouth when Levi's hands leave your abused chest and grab ahold of your underwear and then he sits up and gives your a sadistic grin." Let's take this off you and let the real fun begin" he said and then rips your underwear off along with your leggings.

You start to cry, you don't want to go through this again, this is the fourth time you're being raped. Levi then takes off his shirt followed by his pants leaving him in his boxers.

Your look at him, fear penetrating in your eyes. Levi smirks at you devilishly and proceeds to remove his boxers but then the door opened. You both look to see who entered the room.

Erwin and Mike stand by the doorway, confused about what's going on. You hope that they will see what Levi is doing and they will stop him and save you. Levi smirks, gets up and approaches the two tall men who are unsure what to do.

"Ah, gentleman, so glad you came," Levi said," I'm just giving (Y/N) some disciplining lessons" Erwin and Mike looked at each other and then back at Levi. Then they looked at you, you were already fully naked on the bed. You can tell they are getting turned on by just looking at you.

Levi knows it too," go ahead, she's all yours boys," he said. Erwin and Mike instantly began approaching you, they also began stripping themselves. Taking off their jackets, straps, shirts, boots and pants leaving them in their boxers.

They climb onto the bed, you know what they were thinking. Erwin was now on top of you while Mike has caged you from the side. They both began attacking your neck. They were biting down on your flesh, leaving bite marks all over your neck, shoulder and collar bone. Some bite marks were even bleeding.

Erwin then planted his lips on yours, you tried to move your head away but Erwin grabs your chin and keeps you in place. He forced his tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch of your mouth. His large hands were squeezing your chest and began massaging them.

Mike was playing with your lower region, his hand was rubbing your area and his other hand was rubbing your thigh. Then one of his fingers entered you causing You to whimper into Erwins lips.

Mike began to move his finger in and out of you, he then inserts another. Since his fingers were massive your entrance was beginning stretched out. You whimper more but it was silent by Erwin kissing you.

Erwin then departed from your lips but he had your tongue in his mouth. He started sucking on your tongue. Your eyes were now glued shut by your tears. You laid their hopeless. Then Mike inserted a third finger and this time you felt yourself rip slightly, making you let out a sobbed Yelp that was also muffled by Erwin who is sucking on your tongue.

After a while Erwin finally let's go off your tongue. Mike continues to finger you, his fingers were now wet with fluid and a tick of blood." My, my, it's about time you've submitted, look your now wet" Mike purred. Erwin seems surprised." Damn she's finally wet, I only managed to barely make her wet," he said.

"She's finally submitted," Levi said," tch, she didn't even submit to me, your a lucky bastard" Erwin then gives Mike a smirk and then said," since you've managed to make (Y/N) wet, I think I'll let you have your way with her this time Mike" Mike immediately smirks, he also chuckles darkly.

"Thanks, Erwin, I will gladly have my way with little missy here," Mike said in a low husky tone of voice. You know what he was thinking. Erwin gets off the bed so Mike can have some room to play.

Mike climbs over you, he places himself in between your legs. He pulled down his boxers and position himself. He then slowly began to push himself into your entrance. Your lower region was already bleeding from Mike fingering you earlier so it instantly began hurting.

Mike is now fully inside you. You were breathing heavily, the pain in your lower region was immense. It felt like you could rip open more at any moment.

Mike then pulled out a bit and then rammed himself back inside you and this time you screamed. Your insides tore open and began bleeding. Tears roll down your face like waterfalls. You tugged on your cuffs but your wrist started to hurt from the friction.

Mike began to move his hips more," it hurts! Take it out!!" You cried. Mike leans down to your face and licks your tears away, your shiver in disgust. His hands then began to play with your chest."d-damn! S-so t...tight!!!" He grunts.

After a while he began panting and sweating, he is at his limit"D-damn! I'm ...close!" He moans as he releases inside you. He quickly pulls out and collapses on top of you. He was so heavy, you couldn't breathe under his weight. Mike was all sweaty, and he was out of breath.

Erwin stood there in the background and Levi was leaning against the wall."So, how do you feel Mike?" Erwin asked. Mike took a bit to catch his breath, and when he did he said, "It's tiring... but it felt good"

Mike then rolls off the bed and lands on the floor with a thud. He laid there face down on the ground, "that's it? Your gonna keep going or have you had enough?" Erwin called out." Nah! I'm done for today, you can have her" Mike replies. He's too exhausted to continue.

Erwin seems fine with it, he checks your lower region, it had Mikes body fluid and blood leaking from you. It also had some form of server irritation and tearing to your walls. You were in a lot of pain. Tears running down your face. You were weak, you can't feel your legs and your lower region.

Erwin didn't like the damage," yeah I think we might have been a bit too rough on her, she's bleeding" Erwin said. Levi walks over to assess the damage. He too didn't like what he saw."we should take her to the infirmary, the damage looks pretty bad" he states.

Levi undoes your cuffs and Erwin scooped you up and walk out of Levi's room in his boxers with you in his arms. You were slowly drifting in and out of consciousness. The world around you was a blur. You can hear voices around you but they were muffled and blurry. Then you fall deep into unconsciousness.

To be continued