Appetizing

The sun is setting, your still asleep. Then you were awoken by the door opening and heavy footsteps walking towards you.

"Beloved, I have returned" it was Erwin. He was carrying a tray with some stew and freshly baked bread and a potato."I have brought you some food, I don't want you to starve". He sits down on the bed and picks up your upper body.

He picks up the spoon and scoops some stew up and offers it to you. You refused to open your mouth for him to feed you. What if he had tempered with the food so he can do all of those bad things to you.

Erwin raised his bushy eyebrow and frowns at your stubbornness." Are you resisting me beloved?" He asked in a fowl tone. With a defeated sigh you opened your mouth and allowed him to feed you.

After he has finished feeding you, he carefully lays you back down." there we go, now you can rest again beloved" Erwin says with his usual calm voice. He kisses you on your forehead and then takes the tray of dirty dishes and leaves you alone once again.

Indeed you were starving before but now you are all filled up. You feel relaxed and sleepy, you just want to rest. It will be another week until you are fully healed. There is nothing more than to sleep after an appetizing meal.

You close your eyes again and drift off into yet another slumber full of neutral dreams.

To be continued