Happliy ever after

3 months later

3 months have past and a bump on your belly has appeared. Things have been going smoothly for you since. Erwin has been taking good care of you. He even let you go outside for a while but only for a few hours.

Everyone has been treating you well and even congratulated you on your pregnancy. All except Levi. For the past 3 months, he's has done nothing but harass you. He would just call you so many nasty things and even hit you a couple of times but luckily they weren't bad enough to hurt the baby.

Hanji has been going crazy over you and Erwin for a while now. She has been chanting and bragging about the baby by yelling, "THE ERWIN BABYS ARE COMING!!!". She has been checking on your baby and so far the baby seems to be healthy and doing well.

Mike has been constantly sniffing you. He said that you smell different now that you are pregnant. Erwin has even tasked him with looking after you while he is out and does a very good job at it. He even treats your unborn baby as if it was his unborn child, it was something that Erwin sometimes gets jealous of.
_______________________

You are currently outside. You are wearing a nice white dress and your hair is all wavy. The cool breeze hits your face and blows your hair back.

Your hands are on your small bump effectively. You've now fallen in love with your baby and now your motherly instincts have settled in. You have already thought of names for the baby. If it's a girl you would name it after (G/N) but if it was a boy you would name it (B/N3) or (B/N2) or maybe even (B/N1).

"Beloved?" Erwin appears. You turn to him. You give him a warm smile. Erwin bends down behind you and wraps his arms around you in a heartwarming hug. He plants kisses on your neck and burns his head into your neck.

You relax into his touch, he has changed and is now a better person. You've even fallen deeply in love with him.

No matter what you did or how many times you've said you hate him, in the end, you couldn't escape him and eventually, you've fallen under his love spell. Forever bound to him until death parts you.

The end