A place to be called safe

You both rode along the plains of the open fields of wall rose. The sun is beaming, flowers are blooming and the birds are singing happily and flying freely in the sky.

It was been 3 hours since you've left that hell-hold. You came across a large forest with tall trees but they weren't as big as the forest of big ass trees in-wall Maria. You and (B/N2) rode into the forest and disappeared into the bush.

The trees cover you from the blazing sun. After riding in the forest for what seems like an eternity you came across an old abandoned house. Soma stops right in front of it and you and
(B/N2) get off of him.

"Why are we here (Y/N)?" (B/N2) asked." Aren't we going back to the underground?" "No (B/N2)" you reply," the underground is too obvious for us to hide. We are staying here for a little while before we can make our move to the outside of the walls"

(B/N2) seems a bit confused but understood. You both open the door and enter the house. It still had furniture but it was covered in dust and dirt. It appears the house has been abandoned for a year or two.

"We will stay here for a while and when it's the right time we will make our way outside the walls" you explained." But first, let's tidy this place up"

You and (B/N2) spend 2 hours straight cleaning the house. It now looks neat and tidy.

You both flop onto the couch. It has been a very long day, you've both escaped from the survey corps and found a little place to settle down for a while. It was peaceful, but you know once you've found a place that is out of reach from the scouts you can finally relax and be at peace. Now you had to wait and find it with your only friend.

(B/N2) puts a hand on yours. He grips it and holds it tightly. He is anxious for you and him. You can sense his anxiety," don't worry
(B/N2), we will find a way out of this together" you reassure him. He smiles, he relaxes a bit and his grip on your hand loosens.

You smile and relax into the couch, leaned against (B/N2)s shoulder and closed your eyes and drift off into a slumber full of dreams

To be continued