The Signs of new potentals

3 and a half weeks have passed since the incident, you haven't been yourself since then. During these times you had to spend most of your time with the higher-ups, mostly with Erwin. You were put into Erwin's squad so he can keep you 'safe'. You were taught how to use the 3DMG by Levi and he even taught you a bit of self-defence. Mike trained you to get a bit stronger and faster. Hanji ran tests on you because Erwin wants to make sure if you are pregnant, so far nothing has happened. The only time you were allowed to be seen in public is when you go out on expedition's which was only one time. You were forbidden from ever going out in public for 'safety reasons. Over time you've finally excepted your fate and but deep down, your still a prisoner of these monsters.

One day, you were in Erwin's room, sitting on his bed staring out the window. Erwin was in his office writing reports. So far it's now week 4 here and by this time, Stockholm syndrome has finally settled in. As you stare out the window you suddenly felt a little sick. As time went on you felt even more nauseous. you then walked over to the bathroom and by the time you got there you then gaged and then rushed to the toilet and then began throwing up in the toilet. Erwin heard you and rushed over to investigate what's going on."(Y/N)? Darling are you alright?" He asked, you couldn't answer him, you were too busy throwing up. He walked in and saw you vomiting, he quickly walked over and bends down to your level, he confirms you while you continue to throw up. After you've finished you and Erwin made your way to the infirmary. You were nervous, you knew to vomit for no reason is a sign of pregnancy. Erwin, on the other hand, was a little excited, he knew your now showing signs of pregnancy. You both made it to the infirmary, the nurse began to run some test on you. After a while you sat on the bed, waiting for the test results. Erwin is sitting next to you, his patience are starting to run out when the nurse then came in with a smile on her face." so? What's the result's?" Erwin asks." miss (L/N), I have some good news, you are 4 weeks pregnant!" She said with a bright smile. Erwin then smiles, he's going to be a father! You on the other hand was upset.

First, you were captured, then you escaped, next, you witnessed the murder of your friends and were recaptured, then you were raped and now your 4 weeks pregnant! This is not how you wanted your life to be. You wanted a quiet life with your friends and then probably have kids when you were a little bit older when you are ready but now you weren't. Erwin pulls you into a hug, he was so overjoyed that you are now carrying his baby, he was also crying a bit." We did it (Y/N)! We're going to be parents!" He cheers. You put on a fake smile so you won't worry him but in reality, you were upset and discussed that you are now carrying the child of a crazy psycho who kills anyone who dares gets in his way of what he wants.

To be continued