Neglect

The darkness of the basement surrounds everything. The coldness made you shiver, and the slightest sound made you uneasy.

It has been a day since you've been here and already you are going through hell and torture. The isolation wasn't the worst part. It was having to be here was the worst part.

This is your punishment for escaping, and who never knew this was going to be this bad. The basement was dark and empty but it smells and the ground was cold and hard. The only bed you had was a mattress and a pillow, it was freezing down here but you don't have a blanket.

You haven't eaten anything since you've arrived. You are so hungry and dehydrated but you barely got anything. Luckily, a human can go 3 to 5 weeks without food but only a week without water, but you knew Erwin wouldn't let you starve or die.

Even tho you had a mattress to sleep on, you barely got any sleep. Whenever you closed your eyes you can see your friends dying in front of your eyes while you are hopeless to save them.

Erwin hasn't shown his face yet, nor has his men. They are isolating you for you're own good. And that even includes giving you little to no food and water.

Who knows how long they will isolate you. Maybe they will do this for a full week and then let you go, or maybe they will just lock you here forever but give you plenty of food for you to survive.

So far it has only been 18 hours and still, nothing has happened. It will be another 6 hours until it will make the 24-hour mark. But it could also mean something else, who knows what might happen.

You could be let out or someone will come in and do something, like what? Who knows. Looks like you have to wait and find out for yourself.

As for now. You're being isolated and neglected for the time being.

To be continued