New pertential

1 month later

A month has passed since that night, Erwin has locked you in his room and wouldn't let you out. He said it was for your good and it's the only way to prevent you from running away.

You've spent all of your time sitting on his bed, hugging your knees to your chest or staring out of the window. At night you find yourself in the arms of Erwin, holding you closely and keeping you warm in the cold nights.
______________________

You are currently sitting on Erwin's bed, hugging your knees like you always do. Erwin is doing paperwork in his office, like usual while he keeps an eye on you, looking out for signs of pregnancy and make sure you don't escape.

Then he heard the sound of his bathroom door opening and thumping noises followed by someone gagging. He knew it was you throwing up in his bathroom and he also knew it was a sign of pregnancy. Now it's obvious that you are now carrying his child.

You walk out of the bathroom and out of the room and into Erwins office, looking a bit sick and messed up."feeling alright dear?" Erwin asked in a sarcastic tone of voice. You don't say anything in reply but just look down at the floor in disappointment.

Erwin gets up from his chair and walks over to you and embraces you in a loving hug." don't worry sweetie, I'll take good care of you and our baby" he reassures you." And besides, I'll let you go outside of a bit" then a bit of excitement hit you."r-really? I can go outside?" You asked.

He gives you a smile and replies, "only if you don't decide to run away like you used to" you felt a bit of joy but it came at a cost. You can't run away but you know there is no point in running away so it wouldn't matter.

Erwin kisses you on top of your head and picks you up bridal style and carries you to the bed and places you down and cuddles you up with you in bed.

You wrap your arms around his head. A small but weak smile forms on your face. You are glad that some freedom has been granted to you but now you are tasked with carrying and caring for the baby that is now inside you.

You now have 8 months to prepare yourself to become a mother, it will not be an easy task but you will have to prepare for it.

To be continued