The plan

You sat by the window, staring out of it. You are lost in thought and have no idea what to do. It's been 1 week since the nurse told you about your pregnancy and now you are 5 weeks pregnant. You are trying to think of solutions for your current situation. You don't want to have a child that is related to a psycho, you never wanted it anyway so you're trying to think of solutions to get rid of it. There are three options, you could take a pill and have an abortion here. You could sneak out and head to the abortion centre and have it there or your third opinion is to have someone beat you up to the point that your miscarriage. But there are risks and outcomes, the pill option is extremely painful and Erwin will know you're having it since there will be blood and it can be lead to death. The miscarriage option too can be life-threatening, and also the person that is helping you might get beat down by Erwin and sneaking out is too risky because you are forbidden from leaving the survey corps headquarters. Then you remembered that Erwin and Levi are going on an expedition tomorrow, you can probably use that as an advantage, but people would still be around so the abortion clinic is out of the question. Then you remembered that Hanji has a ton of pills in her lab so she's got to have birth control pills or abortion pills in her lab but getting them is tricky because Hanji might be in her lab doing whatever so you'll have to wait for a certain time to sneak in and get them. Once you've got them, you have to avoid being noticed or suspect that you are sneaking into Hanji's lab or doing the pill on your own. It depends if anyone walks in on you.

Then Erwin walks in, he sees you staring at the wind." what are you up to darling?" He asks curiously. You look at him, you thought of something to say." I was... thinking about our baby, about if it's a boy or a girl a-and what names we could give it". You put on a smile to hide your suspicion. He smiles and walks over to you and then leans down and puts his ear on your belly, listening to his baby's heartbeat. he always wanted to hear it. He then kisses your belly and snuggles up with you. Little did he know, he'll never get to even see it because you are going to make the decision that will change everything.

To be continued