Aftermath

{warning}
⚠️Mature content here⚠️
Read at your own risk

5 days later

It was the afternoon, you and Erwin have just married and are now husband and wife. You are sitting in the corner of Erwin's office still in your wedding dress. Your makeup is now ruined from you crying your eyes out, and your hair is now messy.

You've been here ever since the wedding was over and you've been doing nothing but crying your eyes out. You felt like you were going to be sick. You even tried to take the ring off your finger but it felt like it was stuck to your finger like if it was cursed.

It felt like you are in an everlasting nightmare with little to no way out, are trapped for eternity.

After 1 hour you are no longer in the corner, now you are sitting on Erwin's bed with your knees at your chest. You know Erwin will be back soon, it's just a matter of time until you prepare for what's about to happen next.

Then the door opens, Erwin enters the room still in his tuxedo. He looks a bit tipsy and his hair was a mess. You stare at him, looking miserable as ever. You've just washed all of your makeup off, your hair is down and you are out of your wedding dress.

Erwin takes off his jacket and walks over to the bed and sits down and tries to reach out to you, only for you to crawl away from him in a frantic moment." are you still upset at me beloved?" He asked, "please leave" you reply.
Erwin then crawls over to you only for you to coward under the blankets and whimper.

You know what he is thinking and Erwin is aware of your thoughts. For a moment, he almost felt sorry for you but he remembered that you have already fallen under his control. He now has full control over you since you are now his precious wife.

You continued to whimper underneath the sheets. You began shivering when you heard the door close, followed by a click. You are now trapped inside the room. You are unsure if Erwin has left or is still in the room with you.

Then you felt the covers being pulled away from you, Erwin crawls over you, his shirt is off and his pants aren't zipped up. He has lust flowing through his eyes, he is thirsty for you but most importantly, he needs heirs if he wants to start a family with you.

You curl up into a ball and start crying.

no! Not this again!

Erwin then flops down onto the bed next to you and strokes your back in a comforting way." Don't worry beloved, it will be over quickly if you relax and besides, I'll let you name the child after your friends" you stop crying, you turned over and looked at him in the eye.

"R-really? You'll let me name the child after my friends?" You questioned. He smirks at you and replies, "only if you let me fuck you" you know it was wrong to let someone you disliked so much have sexual pleasure with you but what choice do you have?
"f-fine" you muttered out, you felt ashamed of yourself but you are doing it for your friends.

"Good" Erwin muttered before he smacked his lips with yours. You close your eyes, trying to block out what's going on. At this moment, you just relax and let Erwin do the rest and let him roam his hands all over your body.

Then you felt his hands on your lower region, this is it, he's going to violate you, again.

It's not like he's going to take your innocence away for the first time but this time he's doing it with your 'consent.

You prepare yourself and wait for Erwin to enter you once again.
Then it happened...
_______________________

Erwin has just released his warm seed inside you. He was panting and sweaty. He waits for about 5 seconds before slowly pulling out and collapsing on top of you while moaning your name.

"(Y/N)~" Erwin moans, warping his arms around you and lovingly kisses your neck.
"(Y/N)~ that felt amazing~" he pants, snuggling up with you and keeping you close.

You didn't feel anything, you were still numb as ever, silent tears fell down your cheeks, you enjoyed the experience but you hated the fact that you enjoyed it and now, you are no doubt pregnant for sure.

Once again, you are carrying his child.

You let out a defeated sigh and slowly closed your eyes and drift off to sleep.

"Sleep tight beloved" was the last thing you heard before darkness consumes your vision.