Confession

(B/N1) stares of into the distance, his legs dangling off the side of the roof of the house. the Underground ground lights up and creating a beautiful scene. He was so distracted that he didn't notice you waking up behind him. You sat down next to him and stare off into the distance with him. You turn to look at him, he seems depressed and sad. "(B/N1)? Are you okay?" You asked him. He slightly turns to look at you, you can tell he's about to cry. You feel bad, he was hurt because of the survey corps, but not only that, (B/N2) and (B/N3) hasn't come back which is probably the other reason why he's upset. You put a hand on his shoulder and put on a smile. "I think (B/N2) and (B/N3) will be okay," you said with a bit of hope. "No, it's not that" (B/N1) said "it's just..." he started crying. "That bastard do those horrible things to you and I wasn't there to help you" he then throws his arms around you and starts sobbing into your shoulder. You hugged him back and started crying a little.

After a little moment, you both let go of each other. (B/N1) looks into your eyes,

Those big

Gorgeous (E/C) eyes.

You knew what he was thinking and then closed the gap between you and (B/N1). He was surprised but he couldn't resist and kissed back. It was so passionate and deeper. You two parted, (B/N1) was blushing like crazy, you smiled a bit. You took (B/N1) by the hands and said,"(B/N1)... during these times will you be with me forever and protect me?" (B/N1) immediately responds with "yes"

Then (G/N) who was listening to you two the whole time cheered and squeals in joy." yeah! Woaaaaah!!!! You go you two!" You both turn to her. There was an awkward silence until she said, "I must tell the others" she got off the roof to tell the others on what just happened.

For the rest of the time, you and (B/N1) sat closely together, holding hands and cuddling together. Everyone thought it was really cute until then...

To be continued