Hope lost

"What's your decision, (Y/N)?" Erwin asked. His bloody hands grip his blades as he waits for your answer. Your friend's lives are in your hands. You made your decision. "F-Fine! You can take me but let my friends go". Erwin seems overjoyed by your answer, he reaches out and grabs your wrist and pulls you towards his chest making you squirm in his arms. His pupils have almost completely disappeared, his forehead and eyes are shaded and his head starts twitching." you'll finally be ours!" He said with a creepy tone of voice. He then pushes you to the ground and pins you on the ground, you could see the insanity in Erwin's eyes, he has completely lost his mind. Then Erwin looks up at the other two and says, "you can have them now". Mike then instantly lunges at (B/N1) and uses his blades to slice off (B/N1)'s leg. He collapses onto the ground, blood oozing from his wound. (B/N1) tried to drag himself away but Mike then stamps on his hand, breaking it. (B/N1) looks up at the huge man who was towering over him, fear frozen in his face, "no! Please don't!" (B/N1) begged. Mike puts his foot on (B/N1)'s face and then began to stabs him multiple times in the chest with his blades. Erwin was laughing like a maniac while Mike was cutting up (B/N1) with his blade. You were to scream and cry and begging Mike to stop, "NO!!! STOP!!!" Mike eventually stopped but (B/N1) was already gone. (G/N) began to run away but Levi quickly attacks her and slices off her leg and then all of her right fingers. She screamed and fell onto the floor crying. You scream and begged Levi to spare (G/N) and to leave her alone but he only proceeded to cut off her right arm. She screams and cry's from the pain. Levi stands above her with his emotionless stoic face, blood on his clothes, hands and face. He grips his blades tightly, he then cuts off (G/N)'a other leg and arm and she screams again. Tears flow down your face as you watch your friend get torture by humanity's strongest. (G/N)' whimpers die down and then she fell silent and her breathing stopped, blood pooling around her as she bleeds out and dies.

You stare at the body's of your friends, Tears flowing down your face like a flood. You've lost everyone, your friends are now dead. You've now lost all hope, you have nothing. Erwin then pulls out a syringe from his jacket. it was a tranquillizer and jabs it into your neck and injects the liquid into your bloodstream. Your eyes grew heavy and you slowly drift away into unconsciousness after hearing.

"Sleep well ma fleur"

To be continued