A rescue attempt

Levi stands in front of you with his arms crossed, he has an angry expression on his face. you stare in fear, (B/N2) growls and grips the cell bars tightly. Levi then grabs your wrist and then begins to drag you out of the dungeons. (B/N2) called out for you but Levi drags you away and out of the dungeons.

As Levi continues to drag you by your wrist, he turns to look at you dead in the eye and said "what were you doing down there!? No one but higher-ranked scouts is allowed down there!" "IM SORRY!!! I DID'T KNOW THAT THE DUNGEONS ARE OUT OF BOUNDS!!!" You cried and begged for Levi to forgive you. He just continues to pull you along, you began to pull back on Levi's grip, trying desperately to escape his grip, but it only made him pull harder and made him even angrier. "Stop it you little brat! It will only make things worse for you!" He yelled. You didn't stop and pulled even harder. "L-LET ME GO!!!" You begged "IM SORRY OKAY!?! I WON'T MISBEHAVE AGAIN I PROMISE!!!" You began to cry, you were afraid of what Levi might do to you, he might do those things like Erwin and Mike did. Levi then grabs your other wrist and then yells directly in yo it face. "DID I SAY STOP RESISTING ME!!? OR DID I STU- GAH!!" Then something hard struck Levi on the side of his head and he collapses onto the ground, a gash appears on the side of his head. You look up to see who saved you and it was (B/N3) with a baseball bat. Your eyes lit up at the sight of your good friend. You hugged him tightly "(B/N3)! I MISSED YOU!!!" You cried in his arms. "I missed you too (Y/N)" he replies. Then (B/N1) appears and he has 3DMG gear on. You smiled, you are finally being rescued. (B/N1) then takes you by the hand and said in a brave tone "come on my lovely (Y/N)! We have no time to waste, I will take you back to your lovely home and I'll keep you safe from those monsters who dare hurt you" you blushed, you've always considered (B/N1) as a friend but now you think he likes you more than just a friend. You went with (B/N1) and (B/N3) went to the dungeons to go get (B/N2).

(B/N3) made it to the dungeons but when he got there he saw Erwin hold (B/N2) by his hair and a knife to his throat. (B/N2) was crying in fear which only angered (B/N3) even more. Erwin smirks and then says "Ah (B/N3) I've been waiting here for you, I have your little friend here" (B/N3) grew even angrier, he wanted to punch Erwin so hard in the face. Erwin just continues to give (B/N3) the devilish smirk and then says. "How about a deal, if you drop your weapon and kick it away, I'll gladly let your friend go". (B/N3) thought for a moment, he didn't want to just in case it was a trick but he wants to save his good friend. "So... what will it be?" Erwin asks" DON'T DO IT (B/N3), HE'LL JUST KILL US BOTH EVEN IF YOU DO AGREE" (B/N2) yelled.

After a little bit of thinking (B/N3) finally drops his bat and kicks it away. Erwin's smirk turns into a grin that looked insane. Then a hand covers (B/N3)s mouth and then an ODM sword impales right through his chest, blood began to ooze and stained his clothes and the floor. Levi lets go of (B/N3)s body and watches him fall lifelessly onto the floor. (B/N2) was in complete shock and disbelief. "Shouldn't have hit me with that little shitty bat of yours you mother fucker" he said in a pissed voice. He then looks at Erwin and then (B/N2), he clicked his tongue and kicks (B/N2) in the face and knocks him out cold. Erwin then lets go of (B/N2) and lets him fall onto the floor. "Man that was easy," Levi said, "know what?" Erwin walks past Levi and made his way up the stairs. Then he says "get the others ready, we're going after (Y/N) and that disgusting boy who dares touch her. And once we have then...

...We're killing him while she watches.

To be continued