The chase is on

Your heart soars at his words, you can feel his breath on the side of your face. You whimper and close your eyes to avoid his gaze. Erwin gets off you and takes a step back, you sit up and quickly got off the desk. Erwin turns to Levi and says, "Levi, you've got the uniform for her?" "Yes, here it is" Levi hands you a uniform, He points to a room and tells you to go change in there. You walk over to the room and entered it and close the door. You took off your old clothes and put on your new uniform, there were also straps, it took you a while to finally get them on. Once you've gotten dressed you exit the room only to find the office is empty. There was a note on the desk, you pick it and it said:

Dear (Y/N)

We are at the mess hall, meet us there when you are done

Signed by

Commander Erwin Smith

You gulped and started shaking. apart of you says you should go while another part says you shouldn't go. You made up your mind and decided to go there. You exited Erwin's office and walked down the empty halls towards the mess hall. Your heart is racing while sweating forms on your forehead and palms. You reach the end of the hall and there you stood at the entrance of the mess hall. You took a deep breath and enter the hall and saw that everyone was there, they all turn and look at you. Your heart began to pump even faster and you began to sweat even more. You look over at a certain table and saw Erwin, Levi, Hanji and Mike sitting there. You then began to back up, Erwin stood up and started making his way towards you. You then quickly turn around and started running. "AFTER HER!!!" You hear Erwin command. A couple of scouts bolt up from their seats and began chasing you. You ran down hallways and up and down staircases. After a little bit of running, you then came across a supplies closet. You decided to hide in it and wait for the right time to leave. Then you can try and escape from this place and go back to the underground. You open the door and quickly get in and closed the door. Then you saw it, the 3DMG that the military use to fight titans. You can use it to get outta here. You picked it up, equip yourself with it and then waited for the right time to leave.

20 minutes have past and you've finally decided it was now time to go. You open the door slightly and peeked out to check if the cohost was clear. There wasn't anyone around so you conclude it's safe to come out. You walked out of the closet, you looked around for a way out of the castle but all you saw was an open window 'perfect' you thought to yourself. You hurry over to the window and began to climb through and then you jumped out. You caught yourself with your 3DMG and began running towards the trees. As you ran your heard yelling, you turn to see Erwin and the others chasing you far behind and they too have 3DMG on.

You began to pick up your pace and disappear into the trees. You ran through bushes and used your gear for a little bit but not too long so you won't waste your gas. After running for a bit you've finally tired yourself out. You stopped by a tree to catch your breath, you knew you couldn't stand by for too long or Erwin might find you, so you thought that the best option was to go and hide somewhere until the sun goes down so you can make it back to the underground in the darkness where no one can notice you. You found a little hold in a tree, it was big enough for you to fit inside. you quickly squeeze into it and now you sit there and wait.

To be continued