Abuse

You walk through the halls, your head is down and your dragging your feet across the floor as you walked. You looked like a zombie, you feel no emotion, your tried, extremely tired, your mental health is in chaos.

Your stomach hurts, it feels like your going to be sick. You gaged and then rushed to the nearest window and lean out and then throw up what is left in your stomach.

You wipe your mouth and continued walking. After a while, you came across a few cadets. They were discussing battle tactics for attacking and fighting Titans. They noticed your presence and gave you a nod. You gave them a small glance in return and continued walking.

You walk into the mess hall and see more cadets. They were either cleaning or walking around doing other stuff. They stopped what they were doing and all glanced at you. You didn't care at this point, you walked through the mess hall and past some cadets.

You were about to pass a certain cadet but you didn't realize who it was because you had your head down. The next thing you knew, that person grabbed you by the hair and then they slammed you into the ground.  You groan and tried to stand back up but had a wooden bucket thrown at you.

"Tch" it was Levi.

"Get up" he commands and gives you a harsh kick to your side. You tried to stand up but Levi gives you an even harder kick to the chest, knocking the wind out of your lunges and causing you to fall back and smack the back of your head against a table.

He stamps on your knee caps and you heard a small cracking noise followed by immense pain making you shriek in agony. Levi only silenced you by smacking you on the cheek so hard, it turned red. He put his foot on your chest and began applying pressure on your rib cage.

"So Brat, still thinking of running away still?" He asked harshly. You were too focused on the pain in your now broken kneecaps, you were holding back swear words and your tears. Levi applies more weight to your chest, you can feel some of your ribs begin to crack.

"Don't expect this to be the only time this happens to you, I'm doing this because you gave our beloved commander a fright" Levi hisses. He then puts all of his weight on your rib cage and then came cracking and popping sounds followed by excruciating pain in your chest, but the scream that was desperate to escape your throat was stuck in your throat. All that came out was quite choked sobs.

Levi takes his foot off and glares down at your pathetic form. He clicks his tongue once more and walks away but not before saying," if anyone helps her will be on stable duty's for a month".

You sit there looking all pathetic and humiliated. You can't walk due to your two broken kneecaps and your ribcage is cracked and many ribs are now broken. Tears stream down your face like waterfalls, it hurts to move and it hurts to cry.

Nobody was helping you since Levi gave them a threat that they will be on stable duty's, they just went on with their business and ignored your cries.

After an hour of crying, you finally got the courage to pull yourself up and limb to the infirmary, it was agony on the way, your kneecaps felt like they were on fire and it hurts to breathe. You use the wall for support and you take slow steps which hurt every time but hurt even more when you speed up.

Finally, after 30 minutes of agony, you made it to the infirmary, you limb inside and the nurse gave you treatment there.

To be continued