Pain

I haven't left my room in a about a week, it's been a while. Draco came by everyday trying to do everything he could to open my door but I had my wand next to me the entire time. I've made myself cry to sleep and I've been drinking like my life depends on it but it really does. If I wasn't for the alcohol numbing my pain I'd be dead right now. I've had the worst hangovers but it was Draco's mistake to show me where to get the vials that helped my hang over last time. I had a large stash of them in the back of the closet with the rest of my things. I got up off the floor weakly and towards the bathroom, I took of the clothes I had on which was just a t shirt and underwear's. I got into the shower sitting down as the burning water hit my body, it was still the same. The sharp pain in my chest didn't go away, it made me cry and feel weak. I got out the shower once I finished and stared at all the glass at the floor and sink. I walked towards my closet to only pull out another t shirt and underwear's. I've been drinking alcohol and smoking, I didn't understand how I wasn't dead yet. I've been literally drinking for dinner. Then the door unlocked, I turned to see my wand at the other side of my nightstand. I quickly got up and ran to my wand, I was too late.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I'VE BEEN SO FUCKING WORRIED FOR YOU!" Draco yelled in my face

I knew I had to feel bad but instead what left my mouth was laughs, I laughed so hard I fell back into my bed laughing.

"Are you fucking serious!?" He spat at me angry

"Dead Sirius! Get it because my dad is dead, he left me just like my mum" I said laughing drunkly. I had to find humor in my fathers death or it'd hurt too.

"What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Draco yelled at me

I got up angry as I shoved him back. He clenched his jaw as I smiled walk back.

"Lots of things...that's what happens when your broken, big brother" I said the last words sarcastically

"YOU! YOU FUCKING SLUT YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH!" We turned to see Oliver

Oliver tried to walk towards me but Draco shoved him back angry. They stared at each other with tense, I laughed as I laid back on my bed.

"Just kiss each other now" I said laughing

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" Oliver yelled at me

"Watch IT!" Draco spat seething through his teeth

"Forget this! I should probably be shagging Daphne either way" Oliver said angry

I got up on my feet and faced him as I laughed in his face.

"Good, because I've been fucking every guy left and right! And trust me George Weasley is A FUCKING GOD compared to you" I said in his face grinning

I could see how much I just triggered him and it looks could kill I'd be burning in hell. He was pissed, he went walking out the room angry. I didn't know why I said George's name instead of Fred's, I felt guilt but then I remembered what Fred did to me with Angelina.

"Relax I didn't actually fuck anyone, I've just been enjoying life—"

"Don't say that! It's fucking weird and disgusting" Draco said in disgust

"Yeah well cheers" I said grabbing the bottle and drinking it like water

"Fuck off!" Draco said snatching the bottle from my lips making it spill a bit.

"Leave Draco, go on live you life. Get married, have kids and get a stable home. I'll be out there in the woods just fine until eventually I'll meet my dad and mum. I don't deserve a happy ending but you do brother, so go on and live that life of yours. I'll be fine." I said turning away from him