CHAPTER 1- The Brief Case

Warning: this book contains violent, upsetting, disturbing and mature scenes so if you can't handle these types of books, simply don't read it.

AUTHORS NOTE BEFORE YOU READ THIS: YALL I DIDNT REALISE HOW SHIT I WROTE THIS BOOK LMAO💀 TRUST ME MY WRITING GENUINELY BECOME PROFESSIONAL IN MY NEW BOOK 'THE TARGET' LMAOOOO. PLS STILL READ SINCE THIS BOOK IS REALLY REALLY FUCKING GOOD WITH A GOOD FUCKING PLOT AND SO MANY UNEXPECTED TWISTS. ITS NOT THAT BADLY WRITTEN BUT SOME PARTS U MIGHT THINK "how does this shit make sense😭" ANYWAYS THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT IM READING ALL THESE COMMENTS. I LOVE YOU ALL.

~
CHAPTER 1:

A dark room with walls filled with papers and papers filled with scribbles. beautiful scribbles. A hand elegantly sketching away. A very handsome man with silver piercings covering his ear. A gorgeous tattoo making it's way down his throat. A falcon tattoo. A beautiful falcon. His right arm filled with ravishing tattoos. He had smooth silky black hair that covered his dark eyes. This man was only focusing on his beautiful scribbles. He has a cute smug looking grin on his face. Admiring his own work. The room was bright yet so dark. He elegantly scibbles away.

A Friday cold Rainy night in central seoul kept the streets quiet and empty. You are wondering alone at night under the falling Rain as the wind howls through your ears. You walk down the narrow street with your Umbrella hiding your face wearing nothing but a tight Black dress and Black heals. Your smooth skily hair down to your shoulders as the wind blows it around. Bright red lips glowing in the dark.
Silence is filled within the streets. Everyone is at home.
You think to your self 

"okay Y/N just finish your job and there won't be issues"

However, At the other side of town, the streets are filled with chatting and laughter. Clubs are active all night. Streets are bright in this gloomy night, decorated and filled with joy.
At the corner of one of the pubs, a suspicious looking old man holding a plain black briefcase looking alarmed and terrified is hiding in an ally way mumbling

"how am i going to get this to him?!?"

the old man is scared glancing at the night club in the other side of the street.
A strange looking man wearing a long brown coat with an old brown hat walks out of the night club. His long brown hair passing his shoulders as they swing from left and right. his eyes hidden beneath his hat and a cigarette dangling out of his mouth leaving trails of smoke in the air.

"there he is! Ill just deliver it quietly and leave" whispered the old man.

As he takes a step, a dark tall figure emerges behind him placing their hand on the old mans shoulder and said In a deep, calm voice

"I wouldn't do that if i was you".

The old man froze in his spot, sweat dripped down his face, as he slowly turned around a Gun was pointed on his back.

"don't look back"

Struggling to stand the old man gulps.

He yelled in fear "i-i do-dont know w-who you a-are but p-p-please leave me, im just trying to do my job!"

The mysterious tall dark figure pulls the trigger without hesitation.

"the briefcase" he said.

The old man trembled with fear but refused to give it in. On the other side the man in the long brown leather coat is waiting by the lampost and glances from left to right. The dark figure behind the old man pushes the gun against his back with his left hand out, signalling to pass the briefcase.
Whatever was about this brief case seemed important since a weak old guy doesn't want to let go even at gunpoint.
On the other side, the man underneath the lampost is starting to get impatient as he keeps looking into his watch. As he tilts his head up, he notices two figures in an ally way by the Pub and starts heading towards it.
Slowly as he gets closer, he reaches into his pockets.
"hey!"
exclaimed the man,
"who's there?"