CHAPTER 42- Suspended

"So what did you do with the hair?" Ki curiously asks.

"Bitch is that important right now?!?" you raise your eyebrows.

"Whatttt, I'm genuinely curious...."  she says awkwardly.
"So what did you do?"

"Gave it to charity" he smiles.

"Oh yeah, shoot someone, strangle them, then kill them, cut their hair off, butcher their fucking body, stuff them in a suitcase and throw it in a river, and you think, 'let me do something good, oh I'll give their hair TO CHARITY'" Jungkook scoffs.

"At least he did something good" Sebastian comments.

"Bitch please" you roll your eyes.

"Y/N, what do we tell Malcov?" Ki questions.

"You expect me to go in there and tell him that we CHOPPED A GUY UP?" You shout.

"Let's just say the wolves ate him" She utters.

"Girl are you dumb or?" Jungkook looks at her confused.

"Pablo this is your issue" you say walking to the door.

"Oh like I'm going to go to Malcov's office and say, Hey i did your assassin's job and i let the guy die a painful death, because sure if you want us all to die" he raises his eyebrows.

"UGHHHHH" you say as you walk out of the room.

~

Sitting in Malcov's office, you and Ki are really nervous to talk.

"So? How'd the job go?" he asks as he sits down opposite you.

"Yeah......so........." you start to talk.

It's really awkward because you don't even know what to say.

"I'm waiting" he says sternly.

"Yeah he's dead" you assert and Ki just nods.

"I said i want a full report" he starts to get annoyed.

"Oh yeah, so.....we uh.... Shot him in the stomach..... Then....uh... Couple more times..... Ki then strangled him yeah..... And.... Uhhh....... We finally shot him in the head" you say so awkwardly rubbing your neck.

"Why didn't you just shoot him once in the head, why be so extra?" he frowns.

"Well you see, we were.... Um.. Angry, so kind of took our anger on him you know?" ki laughs awkwardly.

"Then?" he crosses his arms.

"So then..." you continue.
"We um put him in a...... a suitcase you know...... But..... Uh.....he wouldn't fit...... So... Haha..... Basically he was too big" you force a smile.

"What did you do?" he says coldly.

"Since he was too big... Uhhh..... We had to narrow it down you see..... So......... We uh how shall i say it..... Uh... You know those electric knives? Yeah.... So...." you continue speaking.

"Oh my God Y/N" he squints his eyes in disgust.

"Well i did that part because it was too....Uhhh gory for Y/N so.... Yeah... Um" Ki adds on.

"Did you guys.........butcher him?!?!??" he howls.

"If you want to see it that way then yeah" you nod.

"YOU ARE ASSASSINS, NOT BUTCHERS, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE IT SO SIMPLE? YOU SHOULD OF JUST SHOT HIM ONCE AND CALLED MY MEN TO DUMP HIS BODY SOMEWHERE" he whispers loudly.