CHAPTER 28- She's Dead

"I said step back or your friend is dead" he says coldly.

You slowly step back before quickly turning around and kicking the gun out of his hand then jumping on top of him straddling him.
This gave Ki the chance to pull her knife out and swinging it at X making him step back before he shoots.
While Ki's fighting X, it gave you the chance to grab his neck and strangle him.
You go for his mask but he manages to push you off making you hit the desk.
He quickly grabs his gun and points it at you making you stop.
You turn around to notice X headlocking Ki aiming the gun to her head.

"Fuck" you mutter.

"Get up" The Black J blurts.

You slowly get up raising your hands slightly. Reaching for your gun, he fires at you, missing you on purpose.

"Don't even try" he says reloading his gun.

"If you're going to shoot, just do it" you laugh.

"I'm waiting for the right time" he laughs pathetically.

You could feel him smirking under his breathe which makes your blood boil.

"Well it's too late now" you say before throwing the chair at him.
He blocks it and kicks you in the stomach making you groan because your wound isn't completely healed.

This signals Ki to stab X and she does so making him grunt causing him to let go.
You both quickly run out of the door and head for the stairs.
The Black J and X right after you firing shots.
Running up the stairs, you dodge as many bullets as you can by returning shots.

"Aren't we supposed to head downstairs? It's over if they catch us" Ki implies.

"Just keep moving" you reply firing shots back.

Ki stopped for a moment to continue shooting while you made your way up not realising she stopped.
She must have thought you went into one of the floors.
Making your way to the top, you bust the door open and walk onto the roof of the building.
Running forward, a bullet hits right next to your feet making you stop.
Turning around you notice
The Black J by the door aiming his gun at you.

"Shit where the fuck is Ki" you mumble.

"It's over ACE, just get on your knees" he states.

You let out a pathetic laugh as you start walking backwards towards the edge of the building.
He walks closer the further you go back.

"I rather Kill myself then surrender to a son of a bitch like you" you snarl.

"Well then i guess you have to do it" he says walking closer and closer.

Your legs hit the edge of the building.
Stepping on the edge, you raise your arm up and wave at him.

"Until next time Mr J" you say dropping back wards falling off the building.

You faintly see him running towards the edge before you fall really fast.
Falling down past each floor so fast, you quickly grab onto the windows so you slide down them.
Your falling slows down as you're trying to grip onto the building until you stop near the ground.
Jumping off, you hit the ground really hard, rolling on the floor.

"Ah fuck" you grunt as you slowly try to get up.

As you get up, you see Ki running out of the building with men after her.
Noticing that, you grab one of your grenades, pulling the pin out, you throw it at their direction missing Ki.
You grab her arm and run off as it explodes by the entrance.
Running to your car, you quickly jump in and drive off.