CHAPTER 18- Wife

"I still got a job to attend to unlike you, fighting mere employees" Jungkook says as he gets up heading to the door.

"You're just scared. She beat me. What makes you think she can't beat you?" you condemn.

He stops for a moment but then leaves the room without a word.

*Y/N* POV

Couple days later, you and Ki have been to ELIMS back and forth, finding as much information as you can, but no luck is to be found.

Sitting down in your apartment, thinking what your next move would be.
Its been a week since your encounternment with The Black J and haven't heard anything new since.

You just came out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel.
As you grab your phone, the door bell rings.
No one else is home except you.
Ki took Rose to the warehouse since she wouldn't stop complaining about being bored.
Its pretty safe so you let it go.

You were on your phone until the door bell ruined the mood.
You grab a knife just in case and walk towards the door, you didn't think once about what you're wearing.
As you open the door, you swing the knife at the person but they quickly grab your wrist stopping you.
You look up at them and notice that its Jungkook.

"Oh its you" you lower your hand.

"Dayum girl. You're just going to swing a knife at anyone?" he frowns

"You never know what kind of people knock at your door" you roll your eyes.
"So what do you want?"

"Nice to see you greeting me in a towel" he sarcastically says.

"Funny" you reply.

"I came to take Bong back. Only if he's still alive" he jokes.

"Haha so funny" you sarcastically say as you walk back inside with Jungkook after you.

Bong comes running out of the kitchen as soon as he sees Jungkook, he runs towards him.
Jungkook crouches down and grabs him smiling.

"Wow he's so fat, did you stuff him?" he says looking at Bong.

"I looked after him properly for your own information" you fake smile dropping the knife back on the table.

"Well I guess thank you for looking after him" he says rubbing his neck.

"Mmm" you reply with a small smile.

"Uhhh" he mutters pointing towards your stomach.

You look down and the towel is starting to get soaked in blood.

"OH, its nothing" you quickly cover it.
"Im on my period" you say quickly running to the bathroom.

His face left flustered and confused.

As soon as you close the door you remove the towel and grab some tissues.

"Fuck the wound re-opened" you grunt.

It must have been because of the fight with Zen.

Couple minutes later after patching the wound up and getting changed you walk back out of the bathroom seeing Jungkook petting Bong.