CHAPTER 3- The Party

***

Your laying on your enormous king sized bed gazing at the plain sight of the ceiling in your bedroom. You can feel short pains on your back from time to time beacuse of the tattoo.
You sit up, as you slide of the bed you start walking towards the mirror.
Your upper body is bare as you turn around, your back facing the mirror, you glance over your shoulder and look into the mirror. Its just................
Beautiful. A crescent Moon with vines and leaves curling around it, you just can't stop looking at it. As you focus on this tattoo, some footsteps are heard, the door busts open, you then quickly cover yourself with the blanked

"Y/N about tonight-" her words are cut off as she stares into the mirror, her eyes go huge with a big smile.

"you got a tattoo!" screams the girl.

You roll your eyes. "not now ki"

Ki is your best friend from childhood who lives with you, she has such a sweet personality, completely opposite to you but sometimes she can be a little bit of a bitch when she gets annoyed but she's really cute and pretty. She has long beautiful silky Red hair that trails down to her back, beautiful Blue eyes, a scar on her face crossing her right eye that makes her stand out more, shes just perfect.

"girlll it's so pretty! Why didn't you tell me ugh?" she whines.

"what do you want" you roll your eyes.

"i was going to say! What are you wearing today?" questioned Ki.

"huh?" you say in confusement.

"THE PARTY?!?" she groused.

"oh.... Uh.... Na" you say blatantly.

"WHAT?!? ITS LITERALLY TONIGHT GIRL" she snapped.

"i don't know if i can go, i know we have to complete the job but my tattoo isn't healed, its supposed to
'air out'"
You condemned.

Ki looks at you with a big grin to her face. The smile gets bigger and bigger and you just stare at her confused.

"then i got the perfect dress for you" she beamed.

***

Jungkook, sitting down at the desk in his tattoo shop going through some papers, minding his own business. Its a moment before The door creaks open and someone walks in and starts walking towards him. He glances up.

"you're back again" he stated.

"and you know what for" replied the man.

His face burried under his hat, all you could see was a beard. He speaks with a deep voice. He seems intimidating.
He pulls out a envelope from his blazer and places it on the table.

"get the job done today. At the party, in the town hall"

Jungkook looks up at him, then back down, he takes the envelope and puts it in his shirt.

"will do" he replies.

The man turns around and walks back out of the shop. Jungkook then takes the envelope back out. He opens it up, unfolds the paper and looks at it.