CHAPTER 31- Truce

~

Slowly opening your eyes, you notice yourself in a familiar room.
Looking around, you realise that you're in Jungkook's bedroom.
Quickly trying to get up, you're pulled back by something.
Looking at your hands, you see that they're tied to the bedframe.

"What the fuck" you grunt.

Recalling what happened, you remember seeing the mask fall from The Black J's face.
It was Jungkook the whole time.

"That fucking bastard" you grit your teeth.

Trying so hard to break free, the bedroom door opens and you see Jungkook walking in.
He's still wearing his suit but no mask.
You throw him a dirty look as he grabs a chair and sits down in front of you.

"You two faced son of a bitch" you snarl.

He smiles at you as he pulls the chair closer to you.

"Well oops you found out" he smirks.

"FUCKING CUNT" you shout trying to break free.

"I'll talk when you're done ranting, go on" he laughs.

"You actual piece of fucking shit. Go fuck yourself you bitch. Rot in hell with YOU AND YOUR FUCKING COMPANY, I HOPE YOU FUCKING FALL OFF A CLIFF YOU CONNARD PIECE OF DOG SHIT" you scream in his face and panting after you're done.

"You done now?" he scoffs.

"Fuck you, where is everyone" you demand an answer.

"Who knows....probably dead somewhere" he grins.

"I swear on my sisters grave, if something happened to Ki then ill cut your arms and legs off" you grit your teeth at him.

"Oh no don't worry, Ki is safe with Jimin" he fake smiles.

"Jimin-?" you furrow your eyebrows in confusement.
"HE'S X?!?!?"

"Oh yeah, i forgot only we knew about you and your friend" he implies.

"So the whole fucking time you were the one who hurt me" you scoff.
"Fake bastard"

"Was i supposed to come to you and be like 'Oh Y/N by the way im The Black J'"? He says sarcastically.

"then tell me why you didn't kill me- never mind, why you couldn't kill me" you grouse.

"No" he blurts.

"You're so fake" you squint your eyes in anger.
"I'm going to fucking kill you and destroy your shit of a company for you did to Kay" you snarl.

"What happened to Kay was nothing to do with me OR the company, Zen went on his own accord and before he could even tell you why, you killed him" he rolls his eyes.

"You're so fucking stupid, you didn't even know both of our bosses are working together" you laugh.

"What?" he frowns.

"Exactly, that's partly why i went to kill him and for what HE DID TO MY SISTER!!" you scream in frustration.
"BUT YOU. YOU HAD TO RUIN THE MOMENT. WHY? WHY DID YOU THROW THE GRENADE IN THERE AND WHY DID YOU STOP ME? ARE YOU ALSO WORKING WITH THE SON OF A BITCH MALCOV?!???" you scream as a tear falls down your face.

He doesn't even say a word as he just gazes right into you.

"I'm sorry about your sister but he can't die just yet" he claims.

"And why's that?" you scoff.

"He has valuable information that i need from him before he dies" he implies.