Chapter: 22

I turned to the guys, "What time is it?"

"Uh," Kangin looked at his phone before I could look at mine, "6:12."

"You can go. We were just going to get something to eat." Leeteuk said.

"Um, okay, how would I get back to the dorm though?" I questioned.

"I'll leave you my car." Donghae said.

"Are you sure?" Sungmin asked, "I could give her my car."

"No, it's fine." Donghae smiled.

"Okay," I agreed, "I just need to get my bag out of Ryeowook's car."

"I'll be right back." I told the worker.

I walked out with the guys and went to Ryeowook's car. After I got the bag from the front seat, I walked around the car to put it in Donghae's. I walked around the back of it and ran into Kyuhyun by accident.

"Oh~ I'm sorry Kyuhyun."

"It's okay." he smiled, as I continued walking.

I walked past Siwon's car, up to the passenger side of Donghae's car, opened the door, and put the bag inside.

"Okay, here are the keys." Donghae handed them to me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

I put the keys into my pocket with my phone and started walking to the studio again. I was walking past Yesung's car when my foot hit a rock.

"Whoa~!" I fell forward.

Kangin quickly caught me before my face hit the ground, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.... I guess that fortune is true." I said shocked.

"Just be careful if you're worried." Yesung said.

"I'll try."

I walked back into the building, while the guys went on their way.

"You ready?" the worker asked me, as I walked back into the building.

I nodded, "Yup."

I followed the worker back to the elevator, as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out, while the worker pressed the button to the 10th floor.

"Hey, we forgot to ask you what you wanted from the restaurant...u haven't eaten today right?" I got a text message form Eunhyuk.

"No I haven't TT_TT which restaurant r u guys going to?" I texted him back.

The elevator door opened and we stepped out into the hallway. I followed the worker to one of the doors, as I felt my phone vibrate again.

"Aw u must be so hungry! D: I forget what restaurant we r in (we just sat down) but we all agreed that we are going to get a family style of soybean soup....do u just want us to save u some of that?"

"Yes please!!! ^3^...I have to go do the interview now I'll see u later ^_^" I texted him back quickly.

I walked into the room after the worker and saw a little set up with one camera and a girl.

"Annyeong." the girl stood up.

"Annyeong." I bowed to her.

I walked over to where the two chairs were, and she shook my hand.

"I'm Park Cho Hee." she smiled.

"I'm Kim Minae." I smiled sitting down, after we let go of each other's hands.