Chapter: 5

I sat in front of the mirror facing Donghae and Eunhyuk while they faced the mirror to dance.

After Donghae's intro ended he began dancing to the song. As the song continued Eunhyuk started dancing along with Donghae to the different parts of the song. When the instrumental started they both danced any way they wanted. I started laughing when I saw that they were booty bumping each other. They continued and Eunhyuk did a wave thing with his hands and Donghae did a cowboy kind of thing. They got close to each other, and then did the dance move that they do at the end of each verse, which was holding your hands behind your head and move your hip in a circle. When they did that I started laughing even harder than before. They both were laughing but still doing the moves then finished the song about 30 seconds later. I was still giggling about their dance when the song ended and so were they.

"You guys are crazy." I laughed.

"That's the fun part of this dance, at the instrumental you can pretty much do anything." Donghae said.

"Plus we do that because we are EunHae." Eunhyuk smirked at Donghae while caressing his chin.

He smiled at him then leaned into him. I quickly jumped in between them.

"I know about the couples too!" I laughed, "I guess you really do stuff like that."

"Well it's all a joke we just do it to be funny." Eunhyuk said.

"Our fans go crazy when we do stuff like that too." Donghae added, "So how about this dance?"

"Okay I know parts of the song, not all of them." I told them.

"Well then, let's start from where you come in." Eunhyuk said, "What you do is you jump up holding your hands out straight to the sides, then walk forward couple of steps with your hands on the sides of our head. Then quickly spread our feet at least aligned with your shoulders and do the wave thing with your arms," Eunhyuk explained doing the wave with his arms, "When you sing 'bureul jireulkka' in the song then you hold your hands behind you head and step with your right foot first, swing your hips, and then step with your right foot."

"Okay, what else?" I asked.

"When you sing 'hey won't you take me to funky town' you lean back a little with your left foot first and you right foot behind," Donghae explained leaning back, " holding your right arm out and pointing you move your head to the right, left, right, then left again. Then you kind of skip moving your arms back....kind of like your elbowing someone in the face right?" he asked moving his elbows back.

I laughed a little and moved my elbows a little too.

"Yeah your right!" Eunhyuk laughed.

"You want to try that part now?" Donghae asked.

"Sure!" I smiled.

He set the song a couple seconds in and waited for me to face the mirror with them. Eunhyuk was on my left and Donghae on the right. The music started right before my part in the song so I got ready to dance. As the song played I started dance with Donghae and Eunhyuk doing the same moves. The music still played but, I already knew the next part so I kept dancing. Donghae stopped the music right before Eunhyuk started singing.

"You're a natural dancer!" he smiled.

"Well I already knew the second part."

After 30 minutes of practicing Oppa and playing around we decided to get lunch.

Walking into the café behind Eunhyuk we greeted the worker.

"What would you like?" he asked us politely.