Fake Ending 2

okay i had this already written. i didn't write it because you guys said you wanted one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyun's POV

I was driving across the Banpo bridge coming back from the store in my new car that was gifted to me by Minae. I told her not to get me anything else since her and Eunhyuk bought me that apartment, but I couldn't stop her. She got me a nice Audi that was kind of like the one Eunhyuk has, but the difference between them is that his was white and mine is black. The nice new car smell, leather interior, and tinted windows made me feel like a celebrity even though I was nowhere close to being deemed a celebrity.

I got into the middle lane from the right to pass a semi when I saw a car crash through the barrier between the opposite sides of the highway. I slammed on my brake immediately causing the tires of my new car to screech, and instantly, the smell of rubber filled the car while the semi slammed on its brakes too. The semi's tires screeched loudly and the creaking of the truck could be heard clear as day through the closed windows of my car, but the semi had no time to avoid the car, so it smashed right into the car causing it to twist and pushed it further to the side of the highway. I couldn't see after that because the semi was blocking what happened next, but I immediately got out of my car and ran over to the car that got hit. It was hanging off the side of the bridge and it managed to stay connected to it somehow. I was guessing that the car was caught on something underneath which was preventing it and whoever was inside from plummeting to the river below.

I started to yell at whoever was in the car to see if they were okay since I couldn't see inside and that's when it hit me. This white Corvette, with tinted windows, and it was going across the Banpo bridge?

It's Minae.

I immediately texted Jung Hoon and told him that something was wrong and where we were then called the police. The phone was rang as others gathered around, and the truck driver came over holding his head.

"Sir, are you okay?" I asked him as my phone rang.

He nodded right before 119 answered. I gave the phone to him and told him to explain the situation before I got down on the ground and tried to reach the car, but it was too far down and I already knew that before attempting to reach down with high hopes.

"Someone hold my legs! I'm going to try and get whoever is inside."

Right away, a few people helped me get lower to the car but it still wasn't enough. With nothing else to do, I started yelling her name over and over again.

"Minae! Minae! Minae! Can you hear me?!"

I waited for any response and was about to call her again but then the window on the driver's side went down a few inches, and I could see Minae's eyes peering at me with confusion.

"Minae! Are you hurt!?"

"Taehyun, what are you doing?" she asked me and started to panic, "How did this happen?!"

"That's not important. Right now, we need to get you out of there before your car falls off the bridge. Can you put your window down?" I spoke trying to show her that I wasn't worried.

"This is all it goes down," she cried out.

"Minae, you have to break the glass."

"With what? What if I try to break it and the car falls. Oppa, this has never happened before. I don't know what to do," she moved away from the window so I couldn't see her anymore.