Chapter: 69

Okay idk where OppaOnThebeat is but i need the commentary lmfaoooo its the last time to do the commentary for the chapter! oppaonthebeat, come backkkkkkk!!! *cries*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll make the reservation for around 9?" Leeteuk questioned before stretching his arms up with a soft moan.

"Sounds good to me," I nodded and looked at Siwon who also agreed.

"Alright, now, I don't know about you two, but I'm going straight to sleep."

"Yup, nap time!" Siwon yelled and slapped his hands on Leeteuk's shoulder as he walked by and followed him out, "Sleep tight Minae!"

"I will!" I laughed at him and threw myself back onto the bed at the sound of the door closing.

I shut my eyes just for a few seconds to get a taste of sleep, but I couldn't sleep just yet. I had to shower since I haven't had one in a very long time. Donghae took my shower. Stupid Donghae.

Immediately, I stood up and started walking to the bathroom before stopping dead in my tracks. My face froze and my body tensed up. A sneeze was stuck in my nose and was taking it's good old time coming out. For about 10 seconds, I was just standing there before loudly sneezing and grunting afterwards from the chest pain it caused me. Shaking it off, I stripped off my black jean jacket and hung it in the closet. Then I kicked off my Timbs and put them in the closet as well before taking off my Gucci apparel and setting it on the sink in the bathroom instead of just tossing the expensive clothes on the floor. 

I scrolled through my phone and shuffled my music before hopping into the shower

Eunhyuk's POV

"Ah! Minae has my dress shoes," I suddenly remembered and stood up from kneeling in front of my suitcase.

My clothes were spread out everywhere on my bed and shuffled all around in my suitcase since I was going crazy looking for my dress shoes that Minae said she put in her luggage. I didn't feel bad about unfolding every article of clothing Minae somehow managed to pack in my luggage for me because I was going to hang it up anyway, but I was a bit annoyed because now I have no choice but to hang up the clothes. I could have just left them in the luggage and took clothes out as I needed them.

I put on my slippers and headed out of my room making sure to leave the bolt lock in the door so the door wouldn't shut and made my way two doors down to Minae's room.

I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before knocking again, "Minae~."

I waited again before knocking one more time, "Is she sleeping?" I asked myself and put my ear on the door to listen.

Music was being played and I could hear Minae singing along, "Ah~ she's in the shower."

I stepped away from her door and headed to Jung Hoon's room to get a key for Minae's room. We all love to travel back and forth to one another's rooms, but hyung has a key for all of our rooms just in case. He opened the door half asleep and gave me the key without question and shut the door quietly as I made fun of his bed head.