Chapter: 52

Alright, I think the wait has been long enough... enjoy the chapter!

Also, i wanted to dedicate this story to like 3 people but only could dedicate it on wattpad to one person so i'm writing it here that i'm dedicating this chapter to lisaluna456 (she's the one that i officially dedicated the chapter to), Starmesa, and Kpop17bap.

_______________________

All of the members sat in the limo in silence and still were unable to fully accept what had been said to us recently. How could we take this news? Other than shock, sadness came over all of the members.

"How are we going to do anything tonight?" Ryeowook asked to break the silence of the limo ride.

"Just try to think happy thoughts...Things will always get better no matter how bad the situation is," Siwon told him.

"We will all get through this. Donghae and Eunhyuk still are going to the army in a few days, we have to continue our solo activities, and do our best to get through this," Leeteuk looked to everyone, "This isn't the end."

"It's part of the end though!" Donghae crossed his arms with the pout and looked out the window.

"We are still Super Junior. That definitely won't change," Kangin lightly slapped Donghae's arm.

"We are definitely not going to have group activities for a while, but we won't let this hurt us forever," Kyuhyun looked down and his hands folded together.

The limo stopped after Kyuhyun spoke, and we were already at our destination.

"Alright, let's go. We need to keep our heads up," I told everyone and opened the door to step out.

I was greeted by flashes of cameras as soon as I opened the door to the limo. When I stood up and saw past the bright flashes, Jung Hoon greeted me and pointed me in the direction of the door we were supposed to go in. The security held back the paparazzi to let everyone else get by and when I stepped inside a large blast of cold air hit me.

"It's so cold," I shivered.

I waited for everyone else to walk in before I followed Jung Hoon to the room we were going to sit in while we waited for everything to start. There were drinks and snacks all over the room and was empty except for the 12 of us who walked in.

Jung Hoon sat down next to Yesung on the couch and sighed, "Is it cold in here?"

"I'm freezing," Heechul said closing his suit jacket.

"Is there a thermostat where we could turn up the air?" Henry asked.

I looked around and saw one by the door and got up to change it. It was set to 67, so I changed it to 71 and turned to sit back down when I heard someone singing in the hallway?

Is that Minae?

I opened the door quickly and looked in the hallway, but saw no one.

"Why'd you open the door?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I thought I heard..." I drifted off, "Never mind."

Sitting back down Jung Hoon explained to us how the night would go down since we have to still prepare a bit for everything, but today was the day.

"Aren't you guys glad you didn't have to change here?" Jung Hoon asked us, "I knew it would have been easier for you guys to just get changed at the apartment instead of here."

"When do you think we will have to go out there?" Zhou Mi asked Jung Hoon.

"Hm," he looked down at his watch, "Maybe in like 5 minutes? That reminds me, I need to go double check with someone about tonight, so I will be right back. If you guys want to walk around, go ahead, but they are still setting some things up, and it is a bit crazy because of that."