Chapter: 43

I love this song for this chapter (Back in time- lyn) and seriously, you can listen to it the entire chapter because it fits so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

About 45 minutes later, everyone was scattered around the house. Some guys were back in the pool, on the beach below, or watching TV in the living room, while Minae was asleep and Donghae and I were talking in the kitchen. The kitchen was next to the living room but far enough way that no one could hear us talking, especially since the TV was on.

"We still have this cake for Ryeowook and Minae. Are we eating it tonight?" Donghae asked taking it out of the fridge.

"I don't see why we wouldn't, but it is getting late. We should start gathering everyone," I said peering at the large cake with writing on it as Donghae set it on the counter.

"Do you want to get the guys outside and I'll go wake up Minae?" he asked shutting the fridge and starting to walk towards the hallway.

For some reason, I stopped him without thinking, "Donghae."

He looked back with raised eyebrows, "Hm?"

I paused for a second and thought, "I'll wake her up. I'm going to record her and post it if she is snoring again."

"Okay," he shrugged, "Go ahead."

I got up from the stool I was sitting on at the counter in front of the cake, but paused again, "Do you like her?"

Donghae was caught off guard, "Do I like her?" he pointed to himself.

I nodded.

"Well, no..." he responded and paused, "Do you?"

"Well, no," I responded scratching my head, "I don't know I was just wondering since it's been awhile without us talking about it."

"It was three years ago. I don't know if things have changed or if they are more complicated," Donghae pressed his lips together, "Okay, go wake her up so we can eat this cake."

I walked away and thought of whether Donghae was telling me what I wanted to hear, but I think that he and I both have feelings for Minae...again. This happened a few months after Minae arrived and I think Donghae liked her the same time as me, but just didn't say anything. In the end, everyone's feelings have been put aside until now.

I opened the door to our bedroom and walked over to the bunk beds to see Minae passed out in her bed. She had a blanket she always slept with in front of her with her arms wrapped around it and using it for a pillow. I stepped up onto my bed that jut out more than Minae's and took my phone out of my pocket. First, I took a picture of her then placed my hand on her shoulder and started to shake her.

Minae's POV

"Minae, we have cake for you!" I heard a familiar voice shake me awake.

I opened my eyes trying to block the brightness that was shining directly at me from a light in the room, "What?"

"We have your cake," the voice said again, "Hurry up or dad will eat it all again."

That moment, I opened my eyes completely. I saw Taehyun in front of me.

"Tae," was all I could get out as my mouth stayed a gap.

"Come on. Dad's going to eat all your cake!" he grabbed my hand pulling me off the top bunk of the bed.

He held my hand as I followed behind him out of the room and down the hallway. I tried to hold my emotions down as I followed behind him. He looked the same when he was alive, but he looked older and with a different haircut that suit him better. I walked beside him once we were out of the hallway and saw two more faces straight ahead. One sitting at the counter on a stool and the other looking down at a cake.