Chapter: 55

Like always, I didn't proof read so sorry for the mistakes!! Also, keep your eyes out for a new Got7 and BTS story! They won't be long stories, but they will be published! 

________________________________

Minae's POV

I looked at my phone to see that it was not only 7 at night, but a notification from my calendar appeared on my home screen that I still haven't cleared even after 20 minutes: 'Mom's Birthday!'

"I can't believe I forgot her birthday," I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling with my phone on my chest, "I can't even go visit her grave now. It's too far away and it's already dark outside!"

I covered my face with my hands and rolled over onto my stomach.

Donghae's POV

A few hours passed while we ate and used Minae's money to pay for it. We all drove in Yesung's car and driving back all we talked about was how full we were.

"I am too full," Kyuhyun cringed and rubbed his stomach, "It actually hurts to do anything right now, but Minae's money was put to good use."

Yesung nodded as he was switching lanes, "I'm so full I'm just going to go home and sleep."

After switching lanes, Yesung adjusted his rearview mirror a bit but as he did so, a chain hanging around the mirror making him gasp, "Oh no!"

"What?" Zhou Mi who was sitting in the passenger seat, asked and picked up the chain that fell into the cup holder and examined it.

"Minae's mom gave me that for my birthday last year. It's not broken is it?"

"No, I don't think so," Zhou Mi looked at it closer.

Wait...Birthday...Minae's mom...

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, "Today is Minae's mom's birthday!"

Ryeowook turned to look at me quickly from the middle seat with wide eyes, "Really?!"

"And we left her alone??" Kyuhyun's jaw dropped, "We all forgot!"

"Do you think Minae remembered?" Yesung said pulling into the parking garage.

"I don't know..." I said back.

We parked quickly and headed back to the apartment not knowing how Minae would be. Zhou Mi opened the door first while everyone followed him in and after taking off our shoes and walking to the living room, we found out how Minae was.

"I think she knew," Yesung scratched his head.

Minae was passed out sitting on the floor leaning against the couch while an empty bottle of Kyuhyun's wine sat on the table with an empty soju bottle. She was in her pajamas and her hair was down.

"Wow...she didn't even use a glass?" Ryeowook walked over to look at the table while Yesung was already seeing if Minae was okay.

"She drank my really good wine. I'm guessing she really wanted to get drunk if she drank that wine," Kyuhyun picked up the bottle.

"Is she okay?" I asked bending down to look at her with Yesung.

"Yeah, she is just passed out," he said and slapped her cheek lightly a few times, "Minae-ah."

She didn't even flinch. The only thing she did was sigh.

"Oh, there's a note," Zhou Mi got our attention, "It says, 'Kyuhyun here's the money for the wine—now you get double profit,' and there is 1, 150, 200 dollars here."

"What do you think we should do about her?" Ryeowook started getting worried.

"Well, she doesn't have alcohol poisoning...so that's good," Yesung stood up.