A Christmas to Remember (Special Chapter)

22 pages...22. So you guys better enjoy! I worked so hard on this and loved writing it. I had so many ideas I wanted to put in so it turned out to be 22 pages instead of the like 8 pages I thought I would write...

Maybe I'll do another special update if my other stories get more views. Idk...just an idea.

But, this update really gives you a look into the twins' personalities so I hope you all melt from cuteness.

~~~~~~~~~

Minae's POV

"NO!! OH MY GOD!"

I turned over restless after hearing occasional yelling from the living room.

"GO WITH HER!"

I covered my ears and groaned. I slammed my hand down on the nonexistent home button on my phone to see that it was 3:07 am.

"SEE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE HER!"

I heard more yelling causing me to shoot up from the bed. I threw the blankets off furiously and looked to see the babies somehow still asleep.

"NO!" he screamed right before I swung open the bedroom door.

He looked at me frozen like a baby deer caught staring down the barrel of a gun. He's the deer and I'm the hunter about to end him if he doesn't shut up. I stared him down with my lips pressed together and shut the door behind me.

"YAH!" he pointed at me causing me to jump, "Why did you let him get shot for you?!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the TV screen where he returned his focus. Eunhyuk was watching Crash Landing on You. He was on episode 7 where I bring Hyun Bin to the hospital instead of leaving North Korea.

I sighed and put a hand on my head looking up to the sky, "I should have quit acting. Why do I do this to myself? He does this every single time."

Eunhyuk sobbed wrapped in a blanket like an old lady and blew his nose grossly into a tissue. I would have laughed but it was more annoying right now since I was woken up for a second night in the middle of sleeping because he's watching this show.

I sat down next to him and watched a bit of the show since there was no way I was going back to sleep now. Soon, it came to the part when Hyun Bin's character woke up and he scolds me making my character cry, thus causing Eunhyuk to cry more. Shortly after came the first kiss scene of the show and Eunhyuk's jaw dropped as his head turned to me like a creepy doll from a horror movie.

"Did I just see his mouth open?"

"What?"

"DID HE JUST USE TONGUE?"

I smacked his arm hard enough to get the thought out of his head, "Gross."

He turned his attention back to the screen, but then the crying started, and it wasn't Eunhyuk this time.

This time I was the one to turn my head creepily towards Eunhyuk, "You. Woke. The. Babies. It took me 2 hours to get them to sleep."

Eunhyuk's eyes grew big as he bit his lip trying not to laugh.

"Go," I spoke sternly.

He paused the drama before going into the bedroom. I slouched onto the couch and sighed heavily.

"It's our Minjae~" Eunhyuk spoke in a baby voice.

Minjae's eyes were soaked as he rubbed them while being carried out by Eunhyuk. He sat on the couch with him and slowly pet Minjae's head to calm him down.