Chapter: 58

Have you ever written something and just stared at your computer and just go "Why?"....well that was me because of the end of this chapter. i'm not sorry. lmfaoooooo. hard core FLUFF? hmm... this is unedited so sorry for the mistakes. im too lazy to reread it. This chapter is so long too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minae POV

Eunhyuk lead me away to the car and let me get in first when we got there. I hopped in the back seat to sit next to Shindong and Leeteuk while Eunhyuk sat next to Yesung and Donghae was in the front seat.

"Wait, I forgot about my stuff," I started to panic.

"We got it for you," Shindong laughed and pointed behind him to the trunk, "While the crowd formed we took everything and ran."

"I have your phone and sunglasses," Donghae said turning around and reaching back to hand them, "Also, why do you have a home screen picture with you and Gong Yoo?"

"Gong Yoo?!" Eunhyuk yelled and snatched my phone before I could take it, "Your lock screen is with V from BTS and your home screen is the picture from Goblin when Gong Yoo hugs you?!"

I started to laugh and looked so confused, "So?"

"What about me?" he got defensive, "What happened to my picture?"

"I don't have any new pictures with you! I wanted those as my backgrounds because they are cute pictures!"

"Those better change within the next 20 minutes!" he yelled at me.

"Why are you so jealous?" I laughed at him, "Also, why are there cameras everywhere? I didn't realize that there were cameras all over the car until now."

"We are doing a new show!" Leeteuk got happy and smiled widely.

"Really?!" I clapped once with excitement, "Ah~ I'm so excited! I feel like I missed so much being abroad for that short time."

"Did you eat?" Shindong asked me.

I made a disgusted face, "Yeah like 2 hrs ago, and the food wasn't too good."

"Good because we are going to eat now," Donghae turned around, "Okay, any song requests?"

After going out to eat and filming for SJ Returns, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, and I returned to the apartment since we were the only ones living there while Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Siwon we in the army. Shindong already moved out since he's been back for a while.

I rolled my suitcase into my room and flopped down on my bed face first and rest my head on my crossed arms while sighing, "It's so good to bed home~!"

Suddenly someone laid on top of me, "I know how you feel."

I laughed, "What did I do to deserve to get laid on? You're making my arms go numb."

He wrapped his arms around me and laughed, "Good. Now you know how I feel when you lay on me for no reason."

"I haven't done that in 2 years!" I cried moving my arms from under my head.

Eunhyuk got up and sat on the edge of my bed to look at me making me turn on my side to look at him back.

"What's wrong?" I asked because he didn't have any emotion on his face.

He stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking.

"Don't unpack your bag."

I turned my head to the side and gave him a confused look, "Why?"