Chapter: 17

Message from Dani:

            Annyeong!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! and since it's thankgiving i decided to update and yuss i know the pictures don't match a bit because of the background and yesung's hair color or lik their clothes but what ever....... YOLO!!! You Only Love Onew :3 yup thats right Onew as in Shinee!!! :P lmao well enjoy the update and since im not updating saturday (because im updating now) ill be updating on monday or tuesday instead...... im thinking tuesday.... then ill go back to updating on Saturdays^_^ or i might just update next saturday instead of tuesday >:D i should leave you guys at the cliff hanger! lol jkjk but enjoy the update and stick around until the end of the chapter there is something special ;D 

                                                 ...Enjoy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down outside of the sound proof recording room and watched the guys. They were recording the song 'Spy', the main song of the repackaged album. Since it's about catching a girl, I can't be in the song, but I can be in some of the other songs.

"Meorineun chagawojyeo a-hey~" they all sung, finishing the recording of the song.

I stood up, walked into the room, and put on bulky headphones. Standing in front of a microphone I had papers on a stand, and so did the other guys. We recorded the rest of the songs: Outsider, Only U, A 'Goodbye', Daydream, Butterfly, Someday, Gulliver, Bittersweet, Rockstar, and Now. Those were the songs in the album I could sing.

After, what felt like forever, we left the studio and headed back to the dorm.

For the next four days, the guys and I went to three different dance studios to rehearse all sorts of dancing for the new album's songs. We've been getting up at 9:30, spending 7, 8, maybe 9 hours at the studio practicing. Shindong, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Leeteuk and I spent some extra hours practicing, while everyone else went back home. I got better at dancing from those few extra hours at the studio with the guys, to believe it or not. While we were there for a few extra hours the guys showed me a little dance that they put together for a dance battle last year. It was amazing! They were so coordinated and precise with their dance moves.

Today was the festival downtown where we are going to perform and meet our fans.

I finished getting dressed by putting on my perfume and adding the last touch to my outfit, my Super Junior ring. I never took this thing off other than to getting in the shower. I fixed my hair before walking out of my room the see the guys standing there waiting around.

"You ready?" Leeteuk asked me.

I nodded, "Yup."

We piled out of the door with Ryeowook being first and Kyuhyun last. After riding in the elevator to the lobby, we piled into a car and drove maybe 10 minutes to downtown Seoul. I was sitting next to Kangin and Siwon, as the car stopped behind a giant wall looking thing.

"Ready?" Leeteuk looked at us from the passenger seat.

"Yup!" we yelled. Getting out of the car no one was around...that's when I realized that we were behind a stage.

I walked with Sungmin up to the stairs as we stopped at the bottom of them. A person came over to me and put a microphone on me while I adjusted the ear piece I had. All the other guys were getting ready as well by singing a line or two and adjusting their mics.

"Donghae, which songs are we singing?" I asked looking at him confused.

He did the same, "I don't know." he frowned.