Chapter: 35

I opened my eyes to see who was in front of me.

"Oh, hey Sungmin." I smiled at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked again.

"Yeah," I cringed a bit at my arm while still rubbing it, "I think I just pulled a muscle in my neck and shoulder or something when I got down from the monkey bars, but my back is killing me."

"Do you want me to rub your back?" he offered.

"Rub my back? Can you, please?" I smiled.

"Yeah," he smiled, "I took classes on massages, and I would always give them to Leeteuk and Heechul."

"Really? How come I never knew this!?" I laughed, "I always have a sore back."

"Really? Come to me if you need a massage," he told me smiling.

I nodded, grabbed the box of pocky, and crossed my legs, as Sungmin hopped up on the platform that I was sitting on and sat behind me.

I took a piece of pocky and bit it as Sungmin exclaimed.

"Oh~ that reminds me!" he reached into his pocket, "Look," he held a box of strawberry pocky out towards me.

"Ooo~ strawberry!" I smiled.

He pulled them away and smiled evilly.

"Come on Sungmin! I only have chocolate, and I had to do aegyo to get this!"

"You had to do aegyo?"

I nodded.

"Do it now, and I'll let you share." he grinned.

I laughed, "Does everyone want to see my aegyo?" I held up my fists, "Bboing bboing~~!" I said with my eyes closed.

"Ahh! Kyeopta!" Sungmin smiled and set the box down, "Your aegyo is like mine." he laughed.

"That's a good thing since you are the Aegyo King." I smiled as he laughed a bit, "Have you ever seen my aegyo?"

"No. I don't think any of us saw you do aegyo before." Sungmin said.

"Really?" I questioned, "Wow."

I opened up the strawberry pocky and set it down to the right of me along with the chocolate pocky so that me and Sungmin could share.

"Did you see the obstacle course yet?" I asked him as he started rubbing my back near my neck.

"Yeah, I was watching Kris try it. Are you going to be able to do the course? If your shoulder, neck, and back hurt, maybe you shouldn't do the obstacle course."

"Maybe...I'll try it once and see how I feel." I smiled, but Sungmin didn't see.

"Don't push yourself too hard though."

"I know I wo-AH!" I yelled from Sungmin rubbing my neck.

A loud scream came from the fans below, so me and Sungmin started to laugh.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, that one just hu-RT!" I yelled at the end of hurt.

"You are so tense Minae! Just relax." he giggled a bit.

I sighed and took a piece of strawberry pocky. I stayed with my legs crossed and put my arms in between my legs while Sungmin rubbed my neck, back, and shoulder. His massages work wonders even though they hurt at first. When you are getting a massage from a famous kpop star, don't let thousands of fan girls see. I think 14 of them fainted.