Chapter: 64

Alright...well it took me longer than expected to write this chapter but i've been MESSED up from this BTS comeback. like, honestly, i'm still recovering. I was at work today and my boss left so it was me there by myself cleaning and i put on Love yourself Tear and was just blasting it on the speaker we have for music. I do that every time i have to clean before we close at work lmaooo

but

guys

I GOT IT

THE ALBUM(S)

LITERALLY.

EVERY VERSION OF TEAR.

GUESS WHAT? I GOT 3 JUNGKOOK PHOTOCARDS AND 3 TAE PHOTOCARDS, 2 NAMJOON, AND THE OTHERS I JUST GOT ONE OF. I EVEN GOT A SPECIAL 3D PHOTOCARDDDD. I GOT THE POSTERS TOO. OMFG I WAS SCREAMING.

also, GUESS WHO GOT THEIR 175 DOLLAR TICKET TO KCONNNNN

also, GUESS WHO GOT THEIR 175 DOLLAR TICKET TO KCONNNNN. BITCH, I'M GOIN. IM GONNA SEE SUPER JUNIOR. GUYS IM CRYING.

i'll update So Much Disrespect and tell you guys more about it. So Much Disrespect is my journal?? idek what to call it but just random stuff that happens to me i write about in that book. go read it if you are interested!

Anyway, enjoy the update! As always, i didn't proof read it so sorry for the mistakess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

The next day we went home under the radar, but during the night while Taehyun was asleep in the guest room and Minae asleep in our bedroom, I was sitting on the couch scrolling through twitter to come across rumors that say Minae is still pregnant and that she was in the hospital for that reason. I guess that's better than the news of her dead brother coming back, him trying to kill them, and possibly trying to kill the members too be out on the internet. I hate that media is all over this and think that Minae is hiding something like this, but it's better than the truth coming out.

The group text all the members have suddenly grabbed my attention from a loud ding coming from my phone. It was Jung Hoon.

"Guys, thank goodness you all stayed together because there is video footage of people trying to get into your apartment the night Taehyun was attacked at the hospital."

"What?!" Heechul wrote with a shocked face.

"Did police find them yet?" Shindong used a scared emoji.

"^^," Donghae wrote.

"They are going to search for them now. The footage showed there faces somewhat, but the one is from before. He is the one who hurt Minae and Donghae in the car accident, and the other one has been known to work with Bok," Jung Hoon texted.

"Let us know when they are caught," I texted.

The group chat started to flood with texts about the situation and the MV shooting next week, so I turned off the sound on my phone. I heard dings in the distance and realized that Minae's phone had the ringer turned on. I followed the sounds of her phone into the bedroom to find her phone next to her on the nightstand.