Chapter: 1

NOTE: BEFORE YOU READ THIS, DONT COMMENT "WHERE'S HEECHUL?" "IS HEECHUL IN THIS??" ETC. ITS 2012 IN THE STORY RIGHT NOW AND HEECHUL IS IN THE ARMY. IF YOU WANT HEECHUL HE COMES INTO THE STORY IN CHAPTER 39!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking on the sidewalk, I looked around the beautiful city, Seoul.

"I wonder where this place is," I said to myself, as I continued walking along the sidewalk, "I should have taken a cab again."

I tried looking over people to read a street sign, so I could find the place where I'm supposed to live once again. I mean, how hard would it be to find this place? I've lived in Seoul for the past 8 years, and I know every inch of the city. Well, I thought I did.

After a minute or so, I reached the end of the block. Looking around like a lost puppy, I just decided to go left instead of going forward. I walked about two more blocks then saw a building with a Smtown sign in the middle of it.

"Yes! I'm almost there," I said walking past the Smtown headquarters, "Okay, now go ten more blocks down and over five block to the right."

I walked the way I said, until I got to the end of the block.

"Then it's the tall building across from park," I spoke turning my back to the park and looked at the buildings. Taking out my phone, I went to my pictures and held it up to the buildings trying to match them. Then I found it. The Sharp Star City Apartments.

"Omo~! That's where I'm going to live?! It's so pretty!" I gasped putting my phone away.

Looking at the building, maybe 15 stories high, made me feel happy because that's where I am going to stay, and that's where my career would begin. Tomorrow I go there. I finally start this tomorrow.

Sigh, the life I'll have won't be the same. Maybe that's why I did this. I wanted to get somewhere with my talent.

I reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone again. Going to the app that I kept all my notes on, I wrote down the street name and address of the dorms. I took notice of the time after writing down the address.

"Hm...3 o'clock. I don't have anything planned for the rest of the day. I should go shopping, so I have new clothes for tomorrow instead of wearing these," I said looking down at my clothes.

2 days ago

"Kim Minae?" The girl at the counter called.

"Yes?" I answered getting up from my seat and walking over to her.

"Follow me please."

I followed the lady through a large meeting room into a private room. There was a guy I recognized there. He was Super Junior's manager.

"Sir, your Thursday appointment, Minae, is here," the lady said letting me in the room and shutting it behind me.

"Hello Minae. Please sit," He said bowing a bit.

"Hello Jung Hoon, and thank you," I bowed my head and sat.

"So, we found a group for you to go into, but it's not exactly a girl group."

"Oh, that's okay. I'm grateful to get into any group," I smiled.

"Good, so you understand?" He laughed.

"Of course. Whatever works for you. So, may I ask which group?"

"Well, we looked through all the SM girl groups, and they are all touring or already have too many girls. So, I talked with SM mangers, and they all said it would be okay to combine a girl with a boy band group instead of you going solo for you first time. So, we questioned...What about my group, Super Junior?"