Chapter: 50

Eunhyuk is finally back from the army!!! Yay!! So here is an update to celebrate his return! (Also, I did not proof read this so sorry for the mistakes.)

___________________________________________________

A few minutes later, my phone started to ring next to me. Seeing that it was Jung Hoon I picked up right away still holding Minae.

"Is the ambulance here?" I asked quickly.

"EMTs are on their way up. I ran up the stairs."

Jung Hoon came closer and covered his mouth as he looked at Minae and turned away only to see the guy laying on the floor. A few seconds later police rushed into the room followed by the EMTs with a gurney. They took Minae from me as I stood up and looked down to see my shirt covered in patched of blood.

I blinked and the next thing I know I'm sitting in the hallway of the hospital still with a bloody shirt next to Jung Hoon as we wait to hear about Minae's condition.

The doctor came out aided by a nurse making the two of us stand up immediately.

"How is she?" Jung Hoon asked with worry in his voice.

"She will be perfectly fine," the doctor spoke.

"Thank God," we both sighed.

"But, right now, she lost a lot of blood and we are having a shortage of blood, so we are at a crossroad," the doctor looked a bit unsure.

"Shortage of blood?" I raised an eyebrow.

The nurse spoke this time, "Yes, just before Ms. Kim came in, we had a large bus crash and have no more type O blood at the moment. We did not know the blood types of the victims so we had to give them type O."

"Minae is O," I sighed.

"We are waiting to hear back from other hospitals in the area to see if we can transfer her or if we can get the blood here," the doctor looked at us both as I heard a phone ring near us, "We do not know how long it will take though. She needs it soon."

The nurse went to go answer it and made an expression that did not look too good while talking.

She hung up the phone and hurried back over to us, "Doctor, That was the other hospital, they will not be able to give us type O for about an hour."

"Damn," the doctor said under his breath.

I thought for a second while trying to think of a way to help quickly. I realized something that I should have thought of sooner.

"I'm blood type O. Can you use mine?" I asked the nurse who looked a bit panicked.

"You are O?" she asked.

I nodded, "Her and I are the same blood type."

"You would have to come with us now," The doctor looked at me.

"Go ahead, Eunhyuk" Jung Hon put his hand on my arm, "I need to go to the police station anyway," he said holding up his phone, "I'm getting their call now."

"Alright, I'll see you soon," I told him as he turned to leave.

"Follow me, Mr. Lee," the nurse spoke.

She took me to a room to take blood and it all was nerve racking because I hate needles. Everyone knows that though. Minae and I both hate them, but right now we are both facing our fears of them.

I sat down for the nurse to tie a rubber band around my right bicep and clenched my fist together as I held out my arm for her. I covered my eyes with my other hand and waited for it to be over.