Chapter: 18

~2 days later~

"Why did you get me up so early, Ryeowook?" I whined, as Ryeowook pulled my arm.

"Just come on." he said sleepily, as we went out into the living room.

Everyone was sitting on the couch and floor while Leeteuk was standing, so I sat down next to Yesung on the floor.

"Is everyone hear?" Leeteuk said.

"Everyone but Donghae." Yesung yawned.

"Leeteuk, why are we up so early." Shindong asked.

"Yeah, and why isn't Donghae here?" Eunhyuk asked rubbing his eyes.

Everyone had a sleepy voice including me, "Yeah." I yawned.

"We are going to Mokpo to visit Donghae's mom today." he smiled.

Leeteuk was dressed in his pajamas like the rest of us, but sounded completely awake while the rest of us were like Kangin, who was falling asleep on the floor in his ducky pajamas. Eunhyuk had monkey pajamas, Ryeowook and Shindong had baggy t-shirts with sweatpants, Yesung, Leeteuk, and Siwon all had different colored wife beaters on with baggy pants. Sungmin had a strawberry shirt and sweatpants, Kyuhyun in a baggy shirt that had random designs on it with sweatpants, and there I was with pajama boxers and a sweatshirt.

"She called me yesterday saying that she hasn't seen him in about 8 months and that she misses him, so I told her that we would come down for the day." he smiled.

"And you woke us up at 6 a.m. to tell us that?" Kangin said with his eyes closed.

"No, we have to get ready, so get Donghae up and don't tell him where we are going." Leeteuk instructed.

"Ugh~" we moaned getting up.

I started walking back into my room when I fell from sleepiness, but got right back up. I got dressed casually and put on my hoodie that I got when I went shopping with Eunhyuk, then left my room. I walked slowly, as I had my phone in my pocket along with headphones. Everyone was like a zombie especially Donghae who just got up. He was at the table with his head down on it and his eyes closed.

We all eventually started moving faster and got out the door by 6:30, on schedule for the 5 hour trip to Mokpo. We got into a shiny, black traveling van where I sat in the back with Sungmin on my right, Yesung on my left and Kyuhyun next to Yesung. Then there was an isle that lead all the way back to us with 3 chairs on each side. There were large windows on the sides that were tinted so you couldn't see inside, but we could see outside. The chairs on the right were occupied by Kangin sitting up front on the right and Leeteuk across from him, then Shindong on the right with Ryeowook next to him, and Eunhyuk on the right with Donghae on the left. Siwon sat upfront with the driver to help with the directions. The van was very nice and small, but roomy so it gave me some room to kick back for the long drive.

"We're off!" the driver said with enthusiasm.

We cheered, as I put in my headphones, put my pillow behind my head, and covered myself with my blanket. I played all of my music by putting it on shuffle, and the first song to come on was 'Beautiful' by Donghae. It was so relaxing that it made me fall asleep right away.

Eunhyuk's POV

After I finally got Donghae to stop asking me where we are heading, he fell asleep. I sat there, for about an hour, listening to music and looking out the large window of the car, daydreaming about random things. All the members were asleep, even Siwon. Leeteuk's head was hanging low, Shindong had a book covering his face, Ryeowook had a blanket on him with headphones in, and same with Donghae. I looked back behind me to see Kyuhyun sleeping on a pillow that he leaned against the window with Yesung leaning on him, Minae leaning on Yesung with her pillow and Sungmin leaning on Minae. Everyone was basically listening to music, so it wasn't a surprise that they fell sleep already. Looking out the window, I saw a sign that said 'Pyeongtaek 5 miles' on it.