Chapter: 38

Four out of the nine Girls' Generation members and I went to the studio. We got to the large building and walked inside. After going up the stairwell, we all walked into the long white hallway with the different rooms. Jessica opened the door to the room and we followed. I was amazed because I have never actually been in this room before. The whole room was covered in mirrors and to the right there was a stereo system and a black couch in the corner. Speakers were next to the couch and a long light brown table was against the mirror on the other side. On the left was all open space that had a mirror on one side then had a cloud pull down cover on the other. The one thing you couldn't miss that was in the middle of the room was a large pillar. As soon as you walked in, it smacked you in the face, but the whole room was still very nice with shining mirrors that gave off a good reflection and a dark colored floor that stood out beautifully against the cream colored walls.

"Wow... I have never been in this dance studio yet." I smiled widely as I looked at the room.

This is the kind of room a dancer would say that they are in heaven if they could use. I was one of those dancers.

"You have never been in here?" Jessica asked me going over to the speakers.

"No."

"Where have you been practicing then?" Sunny asked.

"I've been to the one with hard wood floors and black walls, the one with the members' names, and one in this hallway I think."

"So you've been to the other parts of the building," Yoona gasped in, "They are actually renovating those now. They want to update the studios to look like this one."

"All of them?" I asked as they sat down on the couch to put on their heels.

"Neh." Tiffany nodded slipping on her heels, "The other ones had problems. The flooring was becoming worn from everyone using it and they just decided to renovate."

"Oh, okay," I understood.

"So, how about we get started?" Jessica questioned looking at everyone, "Minae, you can watch us first then we will show you how to dance to the part."

I nodded at her, "Sounds good."

The girls danced all in sync not messing up even with large heels on. After about 30 seconds, Sunny paused and stopped the music.

"How about you take my place now?" she came over asked me.

Oh great.

"Sure!" I smiled trying not to look scared at the thought of me dancing in heels.

"Don't worry it's not that hard," she laughed to herself.

She demonstrated the part that they just danced and explained step by step. Walking to the side where I stood, she started the song over and the girls got in position, as I tried to do the same. When I had to start dancing and not just stand there waiting, I wasn't too sure about my foot work. I probably looked like a circus bear trying to walk on a type rope for the first time, but by the end of the verse, I danced perfectly.