Chapter: 54

This chapter and the next one are connected. It's just that his update was already like 5 pages, so I didn't want to make this chapter too long. I know I always say I'll update soon but this time I will because I have the next chapter already written!

_________________________________________________

My jaw dropped as I tried to speak but it was just a raspy mess of sounds.

Once I cleared my throat and the others stopped laughing I spoke, "So you are saying you won't marry me?"

"I don't know, is that an actual proposal?" she smiled raising an eyebrow and walked towards the kitchen.

"Not yet," I whispered to myself.

Donghae was the only one to hear me and smiled at my response, but after his smile went away, his expression changed as he looked down to the floor. He almost looked sad.

After a few seconds of him staring at the ground, I moved to look at his face, "What's wrong?"

"Hm? Oh- nothing," he quickly replied and shook his head.

Donghae's POV

"Don't look so sad," Eunhyuk frowned, "What's wrong?"

I laughed once, "I'm not sad. I was just thinking about something..."

"About what?" he questioned me.

"Nothing, it was about the texts Minae got from hyung," I lied, "I'm going to use the bathroom."

Heading to the bathroom in the hallway, thoughts were bouncing around in my head and I couldn't control them. Once in the bathroom, I shut the door and locked it before leaning my forehead against it.

Why did I just get so hurt by those words? 'Not yet.' I thought I buried my feelings about her, but hearing Eunhyuk say those words made my stomach hurt. I just joked about them having kids, and I know they are dating and I helped play pranks on them to embarrass them as a couple yet hearing him say he would marry her...

I sucked air in through clenched teeth and sighed scrunching up my face.

I can't do that to them, but how do I get rid of these feelings? I can't tell her how I feel, and I shouldn't tell Eunhyuk, but who do I tell? I don't know how to get rid of these feelings by myself. I just need to put these feelings to the side! Eunhyuk just mentioned marriage! Even if I told her, why would she say that she has feelings for-

"Donghae?" I heard a knock at the bathroom door, "You okay in there? You have been in there for like 10 minutes."

"Oh, um yeah. I'm okay," I responded opening the door to see a confused Minae standing in front of me, "I was taking pictures of myself."

She started to smile and laugh, "I knew it! See? I called that he was taking pictures."

I look over to see Leeteuk laughing as well with Heechul. Minae walked back to them and took money from them as they opened their wallets.

"Did you guys make a bet?" I blinked twice a bit confused.

"Minae bet you were taking selfies while Heechul and Leeteuk thought you were taking-"

Minae cut Eunhyuk off, "Yeah! That. But, I won! Donghae want to go spend it?"

I smiled, "How much did you win?"

"40,000 won!" she squeaked holding up the money, "Get dressed and we can go grab coffee or something."

She walked passed me and into her room to get changed while I saw Leeteuk and Heechul rub their eyebrows. After getting dressed with our face masks and sunglasses, Minae and I headed out to Coffee Land.