Chapter: 33

This chapter is dedicated to @hongkilicious @Angelz23 and @Afanofeverything92! i promised Afanofeverything92 i would dedicate this chapter to her so i did but this chapter is dedicated to two other people too lol

Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

I looked at Minae with wide eyes, as I felt someone push me from behind. I tried getting my footing and grabbing Minae, so we wouldn't fall into the pool, but my feet couldn't get their grip. I closed my eyes and held my breath, as we went into the water. A few seconds later, I opened my eyes, and they stung for a second, but after a few seconds, I could see. Minae was looking at me. Something was off though....We were too close... Why were we so close? And why does it feel like I'm.........kissing.....I'm kissing Minae! We pulled away quickly and breathed out making me blind because of the air bubbles. I let her go, and we both swam to the surface.

"Kyuhyun!" I yelled at him shocked.

"What? I just pushed you in." Kyuhyun said.

He just pushed us in? I don't think he saw what just happened.

"Still! You and Sungmin keep pushing people in the pool today!" I laughed and grabbed his ankles.

"Ah!! Hyung!" he smiled, as I pulled him forward.

Minae came up beside me and started pulling Kyuhyun's ankles with me, so he fell forward into the pool as he yelled, "Yah! Minae!"

We both laughed together and high fived.

* * *

I walked out of the hallway bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist after I made sure that there were no cameras around. I walked the few feet across the living room to my room, opened the door, and walked through.

"Ugh... I hate having cameras around." I whispered to myself, as I shut the door behind me.

I always feel like I have to sneak around when the cameras are here because one wrong thing could ruin my career or even get rumors spread. I'm glad the cameras weren't there when Minae and I....I still can't believe it! How did we really kiss? I guess when we landed in the water the force pushed us together?

I took out my pajamas out of the dresser and placed them on my bed and remembered that we have something planned for tomorrow.

"I wonder what we are doing tomorrow."

Minae's POV

"Neh, so I just make my bed and then go to sleep!" I smiled at the camera that was watching me make my bed.

It scanned over my large wall of kpop stars and pictures which made me laugh, "Yeah I have a lot of pictures," I smiled widely while putting my left hand on the back of my head, "I have Bigbang, MBLAQ, some of my family, and a lot of Super Junior." I said while pointing to some of the pictures, "Arasso! I'm going to bed! I had a nice dinner about 30 minutes ago, I got a shower, and my bed is made!" I said hopping into my bed and getting under the covers.

"Jalja!" I waved bye to the camera, as the camera guy shut off the lights and left the room.

After he shut the door, I sighed to myself.

"That felt like it took forever. Filming like this is kind of hard!" I said unlocking my phone, "Maybe I should put a pass lock on my phone." I asked myself randomly, as I sat there in my dark room with only my iPhone shining in the darkness.