Chapter: 40

What snapped me back into reality was Donghae taking more than just one noodle off of the mound of jajangmyeon sitting in front of me. I dropped my jaw and pouted like a dog would as if he just took away the most precious thing in my life. His eyes lit up as he broke into laughter and smiled widely at my reaction.

"But...wha- but..." was all I could mutter as he brought the noodles closer to his mouth.

He let out more laughter as he put everything back on top of my rice as I frown at him. I slapped his arm for even joking about taking my jajangmyeon and finally started to enjoy the wonderful food in front of me.

"So what are we doing today?" Ryeowook asked while looked around holding his chopsticks above his food.

"That's for you guys to figure out and us to know," Leeteuk gave a smile with adding some kimchi to his bowl, "We are going to have a very long day, and that's all I am telling you."

"We have long days all the time though," I looked at him with a look that said 'What are you planning?' and took a sip of the water beside my bowl.

"But this time you won't be tired from dancing for 5 hours straight. You will actually be happy!" Leeteuk replied still not revealing his plans.

"Yah!" Eunhyuk snapped his head towards Leeteuk, "You don't think she enjoys dancing!?"

"Not if she's doing it for 5 hours straight!"

Eunhyuk placed his hand on his chest and dropped his jaw. Turning his head toward me, he looked for reassurance that what Leeteuk just said was a lie.

I decided to joke around instead of cut the fun and bluntly said, "He's right."

Eunhyuk gave a look of disbelief while grasped his chest, "No... I don't believe this."

"Oppa, I'm joking," I smiled at him while shaking my head.

Our meal went on for about an hour until all of us were extremely full. The table went from having dozens of side dishes to just plain white empty bowls. The members all helped to clean the table but refused to let Ryeowook or I do anything since it was our birthdays. Leeteuk ushered us to the living room away from the table and told us to go get dressed comfortably for the day. We could do nothing but just agree and head back into our rooms to get changed.

I walked into my room and shut the door behind me thinking of nothing but the fun I would have today. I don't know what we are doing today, but I know these guys would only do the best for the two of us and treat us like royalty.

Eunhyuk's POV

I stacked a few bowls on top of each other and picked up a stack with both hands bringing them to the sink where Kyuhyun and Siwon were washing everything. The last stack of bowls was brought over by Donghae as the doorbell rang stopping the members.

"Who could be at the door?" Kangin raised an eyebrow while looking in the direction of the door.

Yesung and I both walked over towards the monitor and pressed the button to speak while we saw a person standing in front of the camera.

"Hello?" Yesung questioned.

The one man was then joined by a few others with cameras, "We are here for filming."

Yesung took his finger off of the button to speak and turned to the other members, "Filming?"

Everyone looked confused and some shrugged having no idea what to do. I volunteered to open the door and walked towards it. I stepped down to the shoe area and hopped over the hundreds of shoes placed all over the ground. Finally opening the door, I poked my head out and smiled when I saw the hallway crowded with people.