Chapter: 34

The camera crew came over with outfits for each of us. We got to choose between, a medium sleeve red nice silky shirt, a short sleeve one, or one with no sleeves and had the arm holes cut longer down the sides of the shirt with a white wife beater underneath. All the shirts came with white shorts that made the outfits pretty stylish. Xiumin, Leeteuk, Tao and I picked the shirt with no sleeves, Kris and Baekhyun picked the on with medium sleeve length, and Luhan, Chanyeol, Sungmin, Sehun, Siwon, and Lay all picked the shirts with short sleeves.

After we got outfits, we went to go change. I went into the bathroom and changed into the surprisingly cute outfit. I held my other outfit in my hands as I looked in the mirror.

"This is going to be fun." I smiled then walked out of the bathroom.

I saw a camera person and walked up to them, "Um excuse me."

"Yes?"

"Where should I put my other clothes?" I asked.

"Oh, you can put them with Super Junior's clothes in the gym."

"Thank you." I smiled them went back to put my clothes down.

* * *

"So! We have two teams!" Andy told the camera.

I looked around the large pool we stood around standing next to our teammates. There were monkey bars in the middle and two large mats floating in the water.

What are we going to do?

Andy changed this clothes into a green short sleeve shirt like ours and black shorts, again, like ours but in black.

"Team Panda!" he held his hand out to us, "and team Cloud! Just to recap, for 7 days they will be challenged, put to the test, and maybe even get scared until they faint! Anyway," he said quickly before moving on, but wait. Did he just say faint?! "Let's begin with our first tournament!" he held his arms out to the pool, "We are going to play some monkey bars! One person from each team goes on the bars and see who falls first. If you fall into the water, the next person from that team will just go on the bars and face the winner. This challenge lets us know how strong you guys are, and we get to see a little bit of your competitive sides. Let's start!" he yelled, as we jumped into the 4 ½ foot shallow end together.

"Um, which one of us is going first?" Chanyeol asked our team.

"Oh! Can I go first?" Baekhyun asked jumping up and down in the water.

"Any of you can go first," Andy told us, "just gather up on the platforms in small groups and go." he smiled.

"Yay!" Baekhyun said treading over to the red platform that was next to the monkey bars.

"I'll go in the first group." I said to the guys.

"I will too." Kris raised his hand slightly.

"Same." Tao smiled along with Lay.

"And I'll go too," Leeteuk said, "So, our small group of six will go first then you guys can go."

"Sounds good." the rest of the guys agreed, as we headed up to the platform.

I hopped up onto the platform that was connected with a blue one with the help of Baekhyun who was already on the platform eager to go on the monkey bars. The other team got all their players on the platform right after us, so we were all ready to go. The platform started to move making our team grab onto each other for support, and that's when I noticed that the platforms were being held by camera crew guys.

"Oh, sorry." one of them apologized to us.

"It's okay." Lay told them.

Andy hopped up in between the two mats and cross his arms, "Are you guys, and girl, ready?"