Chapter: 30

I jumped up with all the other guys and ran to get ready. Firstly, I ran into my bedroom again to get my phone to listen to music while getting ready. I went into the bathroom with my headphones in and going through the many songs I have on my iPhone. I selected the song Taratallegra then reached around Kangin, Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Yesung who were already brushing their teeth and put tooth paste on my tooth brush after grabbing it. Instead of staying in the cramped bathroom, I walked into the kitchen to look my breakfast. I opened the fridge while dancing to the amazing song by Junsu and brushing my teeth.

"What music would you listen to~ hey what music would you listen to~ hey!" I silently sung along while dancing and taking out a few things from the fridge.

I set them on the counter, still brushing my teeth, and continued dancing.

"Minae, what are you doing!?" someone scared me by pulling my right head phone out.

I gasped and slouched to the ground from the random scaring. I took the other headphone out and looked up to see Eunhyuk standing there.

"Ah~ you scared me!" I laughed taking the tooth brush out of my mouth.

He laughed, "That was the point, and what are you dancing to?"

"Taratellegra by Junsu," I smiled, "I'll be right back I have to finish brushing my teeth." I said putting my phone on the counter and running past Eunhyuk back into the bathroom before toothpaste got on my pajamas. I rinsed my mouth out, put my tooth brush back into the holder on the large mirror, and went into my room to get dressed after I collected my blankets from the living room and put them back into my room. Since the camera people said that we were going to train, I got dressed in a workout tank top with short basketball shorts and safety shorts underneath.

"Super Junior! You have 30 seconds to get into the living room!!" I heard someone yell.

I quickly brushed my hair, pulled it up into a pony tail, and ran out into the living room. I sat down on the couch next to Siwon and waited for the camera crew to talk.

"Okay, you guys dressed well. We will give you directions until tomorrow, so for now, you will go to the gym, train outside, and other stuff. When we are done training, we will just follow you around until the night, so when that happens, just pretend that we aren't here."

We all nodded in agreement to what the camera man was saying.

"Okay, so let's head out to the gym!!" the camera man yelled.

All the members hoped up from where they were sitting and headed towards the door.

~At the Gym~

"How fast do they expect us to move? They got us up at 6:30 and made us come here!" Kyuhyun pouted when there wasn't a camera watching us.

"I know it's only 8:00, and I feel like falling over because I'm so tired!" I agreed, "Isn't there a gym at the dorms too?" I said running on the treadmills with Kyuhyun on my left and Henry on my right.

"Yeah, there is. I think we came here since this has a track course outside," Henry said while running, "There's a lot here, but why do we have to run so much??"

"We've been running for only 10 minutes." Kyuhyun looked at Henry like he was crazy, as he slowed down his treadmill.

"Yah!!" Henry and I yelled.

"Hyung! You are walking not running!!" he laughed.

"So??? You're the one who choose to run at full speed!" he smirked.