Chapter: 66

Its my birthday, ryeowook's birthday, the eric nam concert is tomorrow, and kcon is the day after that for 2 days. LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN BITCHESSSSSS.

guys. The guy i like wished me happy birthday like right at midnight and i screamed and ran to my roommate like HE WISHED MY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! omfg i was giggling so much. I couldnt fall asleep after that even though i had to wake up at 6:30am for work. Ugh what a great day so far and its on 9:20.

ENJOY THE UPDATEEEE ♡♡♡
i decided to throw something in at the end of the chapter 😉😉😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, that's a bad thing. Do you know how many people's biases you ruin?"

"Yeah, and I'm proud," he nodded his head in approval.

I slapped his arm with a smile and laughed, "Rude."

There were a few seconds of laughter before a few seconds and quietness as we stared at the river ahead of us.

"No, but honestly," Donghae looked over at me, "Right before our enlistment, I started to have feelings for you again, but the night you got drunk I knew Eunhyuk was the right one for you. I didn't tell anyone and I definitely didn't want to tell either of you..."

"But you're telling me now?" I tilted my head a bit.

"Yeah, I mean I felt like I was keeping a secret almost? But, I'm completely over everything. We are family, so I'll always be here for you," he smiled and paused before speaking again, "Did I tell you about the girl I've been seeing?"

"What?!!" my eyes grew and I practically jumped out of my seat.

Donghae and I both sat and talked for a while before separating and heading back home. The rest of the day wasn't anything great. Eunhyuk and I ignored each other all day and that continued into the next day as well.

I was home alone and sat on the couch cuddling with Latte. She fell asleep on my chest as I watched behind the scenes and bloopers from Goblin and Hwarang. I started off by watching Gag Concert but then each recommended video on the side lead me to watching videos of embarrassing mess ups and funny ties from the dramas. I miss those so much and each scene I watched I remembered clearly. I'm glad I have another drama to work on because other than music and doing the singing the same song or dancing the same dance, with dramas, you can have that freedom to express yourself in a way that performing some songs you can't do.

I sat there watching videos of myself acting like a goof too because videos like "Minae being Minae", "Minae Being Done With Suju" or "Minae The Rude Maknae." Of course I had to watch all of those videos because they all had funny thumbnails of me looking like a complete derpy, but that lead my into an even deeper hole of looking at other stars video like that where its them acting completely crazy.

Latte got up and stretched on my stomach before bouncing onto the cushions of the couch and shaking making her little, now completely pointed, ears flap against her face. When she got up I took the opportunity to get up and get the script for the upcoming shoot and sat back down on the couch where I was.

About 30 minutes later, Eunhyuk returned home and the house was silent even after that. I looked over to see him walk in but he completely ignored me by not even looking my way as he moved into the kitchen and got a drink from the fridge. I went back to reading and occasionally looked over at him a few times in just a few minutes to see him in the same place each time I looked. He stood hunched over the counter with a still unopened bottle of water in front of him.

We did our own things and didn't even make a noise. Latte was the only one to make noise by jumping off of the couch to prance over to Eunhyuk and lay on his feet as he ignored her. I shook my head after she laid down at his feet and he didn't even acknowledge her. He just stared at his phone with a look that seemed like he was getting angry? Whatever he was feeling, I went back to reading so I didn't have to drive myself crazy about what he is thinking.