Chapter: 68

Alright, i know it's been like over a month since i updated. i just moved out of my apartment so now i have some time to write since i won't . be working until school starts again. But guys, a lot has changed....jk.no it hasn't. but yesterday, i found out that during one of the kcon nyc performances i was on screen and i was dancing....i fuckin hate my life. i look like such a fucking loser dancing like that but HEY. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ENJOY MUSIC TOO MUCH! my only question is, is that why was i only on screen for red velvet and not super junior....or pentagon, or wanna one, or nct???? i knew one song from red velvet and i was dancing to it?? i honestly don't even know. but ya. here's the video. at 2:51 you see me...dancin like a fool. im ashamed. then my friend is next to me recording lmaooo

my roommate found the video too and she started cracking up at me. i was like fuck youuuuu. im embarrassed but im still sharing it with you guys because thats cool! at the concert i was like there is no way im going to be see on camera so idk how i look. but no. i was on camera. rip meeee. and that's cool because i feel like those other fans that are caught on camera! idk. its cool but i hate it at the same time.

here ya go:

I JUST REWATCHED IT AND OMFG. IM GONNA GO THROW MYSELF ON THE FLOOR. BAIIII. AND THE CAMERA GOT ME FROM A WEIRD ASS ANGLE BECAUSE I WAS IN THE STANDS. UGH FML.  ENJOY THE UPDATE WHILE I SOB FROM EMBARRASSMENT.

also, i became obsessed with oh my by seventeen... the day after it came out my friend told me about it and i've had it on repeat so i think it goes well with this chapter too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's like you guys are already married. Can you imagine what it's going to be like after you get married?"

"Wow, and why do people think that I'm the perverted one? You're the real perverted one," I shook my head and rubbed my temple.

Donghae and I walked over to the kitchen and sat down at the island and watched as Taehyun and Minae were cooking.

"What time is your flight?" Taehyun asked cutting up some kimchi that was a whole cabbage.

"10," Donghae answered making Taehyun look down at his watch a nod.

"We can leave in like 45 minutes and be there in time since it's 8," I said scrolling through Instagram.

"Is that cutting it close?" Taehyun asked.

"I mean, people always say 'Get there 2 hours before,' but every time I've flown, if I get there 2 hours early I'm sitting there for literally an hour and a half waiting for my flight," Minae came back to the island and bent over to rest her elbows on the counter.

"Minae, you don't have to help me. I'm cooking because you guys are letting me stay here," Taehyun smiled at her.

"Well, you are taking care of everything while we are gone too."

"Just go sit with them," he nodded towards me and Donghae.

She shrugged and came to the other side to sit next to me.

"This picture I posted the other day has people going crazy. The blue hair is either a hit or a miss," I laughed, "I mean the picture I posted you can't really see it so in person I hope their minds will change."

"I didn't like the blue hair a first, but now I like it. You still have a mullet too but it's not really long. I feel like blue just suits you," Minae ran her fingers through the back of my messy hair.